The Student Room Group

He's confusing me?

Over the summer, I began talking to this guy over snapchat and he seemed quite nice to me although he did tease me a lot and always mention me on instagram. I didn't make anything of it until we started year 12. When school started, one of my mates told me that it was being whispered around in her form (she was in the same form as this guy) that he liked me. Then a few times during school, my friends and I sometimes saw him stare at me and then look away when I looked at him.
About a month later he messaged me asking why I had spread rumours about him liking me (when he didn't). He then started calling me ugly and said he would never look at someone as ugly as me and that he had standards with girls. We then had a massive fight and he blocked me. I was upset at first but then got mad and I began ignoring him even though afterwards he would sneak up next to me and try and grab my attention.
I had got the impression that he hated me but in November he added me back on sc and when I asked him why, he wouldn't give me a proper answer. Now he's been pretending that it's never happened even though I do catch him staring at me and trying to me near me. There's been rumours going around for a while about his best friend liking me and I do like him. So when I was talking to his best mate,the guy gave us an annoyed look and he tried to distract the best mate.
Sorry I wrote so much but he's confused me. Any ideas?
Original post by Anonymous
Over the summer, I began talking to this guy over snapchat and he seemed quite nice to me although he did tease me a lot and always mention me on instagram. I didn't make anything of it until we started year 12. When school started, one of my mates told me that it was being whispered around in her form (she was in the same form as this guy) that he liked me. Then a few times during school, my friends and I sometimes saw him stare at me and then look away when I looked at him.
About a month later he messaged me asking why I had spread rumours about him liking me (when he didn't). He then started calling me ugly and said he would never look at someone as ugly as me and that he had standards with girls. We then had a massive fight and he blocked me. I was upset at first but then got mad and I began ignoring him even though afterwards he would sneak up next to me and try and grab my attention.
I had got the impression that he hated me but in November he added me back on sc and when I asked him why, he wouldn't give me a proper answer. Now he's been pretending that it's never happened even though I do catch him staring at me and trying to me near me. There's been rumours going around for a while about his best friend liking me and I do like him. So when I was talking to his best mate,the guy gave us an annoyed look and he tried to distract the best mate.
Sorry I wrote so much but he's confused me. Any ideas?

Tell ur crush all this and decide what to do. He seems like a dickhead so you sure you can trust his best friend?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by realunited
Tell ur crush all this and decide what to do. He seems like a dickhead so you sure you can trust his best friend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes his best mate and me are really close
Yeah he sounds like an idiot, and you can't regain that trust with him. Maybe carry on with your friendship with the best friend
Reply 4
Seems like he likes you and now you've found out he's gone so far into the defensive to convince you not as he's scared of rejection that he feels stupid. He wants to see if you'll give him another chance by getting your attention.

- Just a thought.
Reply 5
Original post by iAmanze
Seems like he likes you and now you've found out he's gone so far into the defensive to convince you not as he's scared of rejection that he feels stupid. He wants to see if you'll give him another chance by getting your attention.

- Just a thought.

My mate said the same thing
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
My mate said the same thing

You've got a very knowledgeable mate, indeed.
He probably did like you then he realised he pushed you away so now he's trying to get your attention
Reply 8
Original post by iAmanze
You've got a very knowledgeable mate, indeed.

Why would he try to distract his best mate though?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending