The Student Room Group

I am a 'Fundamentalist Muslim' AMA

Scroll to see replies

Why do you have an image of a human being as your DP?

Why are you on a forum full of kuffars and blasphemy and temptation?

What are your views on the rights of women and homosexuals?

What are your views on the UK? Would you prefer to live somewhere else, turn the UK into an Islamic state or stay in the UK as it is now?

What are your views on free speech?
Original post by uer23
Being less serious or more serious than the holocaust is subjective. Either all censorship or NO censorship. Can't pick and choose.

Actually, you can. And you should.

That is what morals are about. Which is by the way, what Muslims lack. Following a set of rules written by someone else isn't having morals.
Original post by Professor Purple
Yeah I do, and so should the promotion of homosexuality. 10y/o's these days claim theyre gay, because of all of the propaganda they see flying around.

Of course. I'm glad theyre no longer 'around' :smile:

These quotes, about homosexuality and the deaths of the Charlie Hebdo magazine artists respectively, disturb me greatly.
The question you're asking isnt really clear.

Do I dislike homosexuality? Of course, its against human nature. Theres not really much more I can do or say about the matter.

Yeah I do, and so should the promotion of homosexuality. 10y/o's these days claim theyre gay, because of all of the propaganda they see flying around.

You are a fool. If it were against human nature it wouldn't exist, so clearly you're wrong on that. 10 year olds don't claim they're gay because of 'propaganda'. that word makes me really angry. wtf is gay propaganda? Your religion is to blame for your outdated views. It is the religion of hate after all...
Immorality is rife throughout the world in case you didnt know.

Btw why do non-muslims go to Muslim countries such as Dubai, Turkey, Egypt etc., if muslims are not welcome in this country?

Very few nonMuslims would entertain living in a Fundamental Muslim country, so apart from the holiday makers or the workers (who earn very good money for their discomfort) these places are not really destinations for life style. I never suggested that Muslims are not welcome in Britain, I asked why a supposed fundamental minded Muslim would want to live in a democratic free society which allows life styles which go against the teaching of Islam, and suggested implicitly that it is for the very comforts of that country, let's face it you don't really want to give up those benefits, even though Britain is far from an Islamic ideal, so you really are no fundamental Muslim, just a comfortable Muslim, living away from the horrors of Islamic controlled countries.
Original post by dozyrosie
Very few nonMuslims would entertain living in a Fundamental Muslim country, so apart from the holiday makers or the workers (who earn very good money for their discomfort) these places are not really destinations for life style. I never suggested that Muslims are not welcome in Britain, I asked why a supposed fundamental minded Muslim would want to live in a democratic free society which allows life styles which go against the teaching of Islam, and suggested implicitly that it is for the very comforts of that country, let's face it you don't really want to give up those benefits, even though Britain is far from an Islamic ideal, so you really are no fundamental Muslim, just a comfortable Muslim, living away from the horrors of Islamic controlled countries.

What benefits? Constant rain??

I go to Dubai regularly on holiday, is that not an Islamic country?
Living in the UK does not stop me practising my religion AT ALL, so shut up you ignorant moron.
How am I a temptation...

I didn't even know what fitna meant. I just had the urge to say it. It was a joke lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
What benefits? Constant rain??

I go to Dubai regularly on holiday, is that not an Islamic country?
Living in the UK does not stop me practising my religion AT ALL, so shut up you ignorant moron.

OOOHH very grown up and fundamentalist. I never said Britain stops you practising your religion, I said Britain is not an ideal place for a fundamentist Muslim, it is great for Muslims who enjoy freedoms.

Dubai for holidays eh? You ought to try the tribal areas of NW Pakistan, very fundamentist there!
What is one of your favourite things about Islam? :biggrin:
Original post by dozyrosie
OOOHH very grown up and fundamentalist. I never said Britain stops you practising your religion, I said Britain is not an ideal place for a fundamentist Muslim, it is great for Muslims who enjoy freedoms.

Dubai for holidays eh? You ought to try the tribal areas of NW Pakistan, very fundamentist there!

I'm not asian, so I doubt I'd be able to communicate with them lol.
To be a practising muslim, you dont 'need' to live in an ideal place.
Original post by I Procrastinate
What is one of your favourite things about Islam? :biggrin:

Probably the community aspect, all different races come together with love for each other :smile:

The promotion of sexuality? You can't choose your sexuality! Seeing gay couples on TV never made me gay, and seeing straight couples on TV never turned made any gay people I've met straight. Someone's sexuality should not be a cause of concern for anyone but themselves. Prejudice is the real problem in society.
Probably the community aspect, all different races come together with love for each other :smile:

unless they're gay or commit adultery. in those cases, well, they better run before they get stoned to death...

D'awww
:penguinhug:

Quick Reply

Latest