The Student Room Group

What have you contributed to your school?

Hey guys,

I was recently thinking about the above question and came up with:

-Fundraising for charity
-One of the producers for my school's TV
-Tutored year 10's with GCSE science

It's definitely not a lot, but I'm working on it. :biggrin:

What have you contributed?!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
I would think more broadly and about our contribution to the world generally
I started a film club with a friend. Nobody turns up, but we still run it every week.
I'm senior house captain, raise money for charity, organise sports events, take part in cycling and athletics, as well as the schools bench ball team, run a RS revision class for year 11s and I'm a peer mentor for younger students.
Reply 5
Original post by loperdoper
I started a film club with a friend. Nobody turns up, but we still run it every week.

Aw haha, I would definitely come! :')
Let's see here:

-I won the national creative writing competition back at primary school for my story Loneliness. It was about a lonely girl in the back of the bus.

-Was a student rep in sixth form and made sure that fingerprinting didn't happen until we all graduated.

-Helped a lot in charity events in sixth form.

That's all I can think of atm. Contributed a lot more to school life than uni life, because in school, it was fresh and exciting.
I contributed to my school by attending :biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest