Original post by sr-96
Have you heard anything?:confused:

No :frown:
Edit: oops
Reply 4883
Original post by Rainybird
I was reinterviewed. When will we hear!!? :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it'd be today but probably Monday now!:frown: What were you re interviewed for? And what college did you get pooled to and where did you apply originally? Are you international by any chance? Haha sorry I've just bombarded you with questions:colondollar:
Original post by sr-96
I thought it'd be today but probably Monday now!:frown: What were you re interviewed for? And what college did you get pooled to and where did you apply originally? Are you international by any chance? Haha sorry I've just bombarded you with questions:colondollar:

Haha its fine :P I was reinterviewed at Robinson for Engineering having been pooled by Downing, wbu? And no i'm not international.

They said I'd hear within a week :'( so unless I get a letter tomorrow I don't think that is going to happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4885
Haha its fine :P I was reinterviewed at Robinson for Engineering having been pooled by Downing, wbu? And no i'm not international.

They said I'd hear within a week :'( so unless I get a letter tomorrow I don't think that is going to happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was reinterviewed by Selwyn after being pooled by Fitzwilliam for Economics. When was your interview? They said they'd email me first.
Original post by sr-96
I was reinterviewed by Selwyn after being pooled by Fitzwilliam for Economics. When was your interview? They said they'd email me first.

Selwyn! If we get offers then we'll be neighbours :wink: My interview was on Monday you? I can't help but think that no news is bad news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4887
Selwyn! If we get offers then we'll be neighbours :wink: My interview was on Monday you? I can't help but think that no news is bad news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo:tongue: Mine was on Monday too. I know! I'm 99% sure I've been rejected :frown:
Anyone know how long St Johns' take to update track? This is for Engineering btw, just wondering whether i should email them or not so i can sort of my choices as soon as possible.
Original post by sr-96
Ooo:tongue: Mine was on Monday too. I know! I'm 99% sure I've been rejected :frown:

Ahhh hopefully not :P Do you, or anyone reading this, know whether they'll respond to tell us we've not been given an offer? Or is that up to our original colleges at the end of Jan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4890
Ahhh hopefully not :P Do you, or anyone reading this, know whether they'll respond to tell us we've not been given an offer? Or is that up to our original colleges at the end of Jan?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that the college you were re interviewed at will let you know the outcome, whatever it is, by Monday. I'm not sure if your original college contact you:confused:
Original post by ChemEng123
Anyone know how long St Johns' take to update track? This is for Engineering btw, just wondering whether i should email them or not so i can sort of my choices as soon as possible.

Mine was updated on Wednesday, but UCAS didn't immediately send me an email. I got three identical UCAS Track emails within four hours on Thursday instead :s-smilie:
Anyway, email St John's if you still don't know whether you were accepted, maybe they or UCAS made a mistake and your email/letter was not sent.
Original post by Thucydides96
Mine was updated on Wednesday, but UCAS didn't immediately send me an email. I got three identical UCAS Track emails within four hours on Thursday instead :s-smilie:
Anyway, email St John's if you still don't know whether you were accepted, maybe they or UCAS made a mistake and your email/letter was not sent.

Same! I thought it was just my UCAS that had gone crazy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4893
I am officially a Cambridge reject. Thanks all for the support.
Original post by Fttohi
I am officially a Cambridge reject. Thanks all for the support.

Sorry to hear that :'( if you don't mind me asking did you get reinterviewed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr-96
I think that the college you were re interviewed at will let you know the outcome, whatever it is, by Monday. I'm not sure if your original college contact you:confused:

Isn't it possible for them to send another letter today so that you get one tomorrow?
Good luck btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Isn't it possible for them to send another letter today so that you get one tomorrow?
Good luck btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4897
Sorry to hear that :'( if you don't mind me asking did you get reinterviewed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha Nah. My story is wild. The day before my flight to cambridge, I hear back from the visa office saying that "your visa has been rejected on the balance probabilities that you may be having other reasons to travel to the uk". :eek: My application was considered on paper alone, which is sad. I really needed the interview to boost my application up. Nonetheless my grades and PS still managed to get me to the winter pool. But I wasn't fished. Oh well.
Original post by Fttohi
haha Nah. My story is wild. The day before my flight to cambridge, I hear back from the visa office saying that "your visa has been rejected on the balance probabilities that you may be having other reasons to travel to the uk". :eek: My application was considered on paper alone, which is sad. I really needed the interview to boost my application up. Nonetheless my grades and PS still managed to get me to the winter pool. But I wasn't fished. Oh well.

Wow, that doesn't seem fair. Are you going to reapply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just guessing but could it be possibility that cam have sent letters today with decisions of re interviews? For some? I dunno maybe like last week when offers have been given out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending