The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by President M.E.
My email says 1st round f2f competency interview on Tuesday with 2nd round ints during w/c 26th Jan

ah no Goldman allow it, last year was literally just one 30 min interview. So assume all first rounds will be given before the 26th?

not that you probz care now lol, ubs have started ints
Original post by welcometoib
13-17th same as nearly all others, so only one choice in that week!

Is it really worth doing the interview because it clashes with BAML
Original post by Unofficialanswer
Hey friends. I got an interview with deutsche bank - spring week in Markets. 3 x 30 mins competency based interviews. Any ideas of what to expect? Has anyone done it yet? Many thanks

how long did you wait since sending numerical reasoning tests?

does GS anyhow inform you if you didn't pass the cv stage?
(edited 9 years ago)
ah no Goldman allow it, last year was literally just one 30 min interview. So assume all first rounds will be given before the 26th?

not that you probz care now lol, ubs have started ints

Yeah that's what I think too, I don't know why 2 rounds this year, it's so long. All the banks have finally got their fingers out I guess. Except RBC for their one day spring week. Lol.
Anyone have GS HR email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Calculon13

might be a stuipid question but, mars or april?
Original post by Razina17
Is it really worth doing the interview because it clashes with BAML

if you have already gotten baml and like it more than ubs it is literally 100% useless doing the ubs int bro, i would say for the int experience but ubs is only 10-15 mins so you arent gna gain too much interview experience haha
Original post by B-Stacks
Anyone have GS HR email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

email the ny office, they then forward it to london hr iirc
Original post by Mralpha
might be a stuipid question but, mars or april?

April mate ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by President M.E.
Yeah that's what I think too, I don't know why 2 rounds this year, it's so long. All the banks have finally got their fingers out I guess. Except RBC for their one day spring week. Lol.

i can get why gs are doing two rounds, last year they must have realised they were getting rid of too many good cvs by just judging on one 30 mins int, its too subjective. rbc lol, waste of time applying
Reply 4970
Guys, is here anyone not from the UK applying for the spring weeks?
Original post by honza93
(I have a really stupid question,) Do you know the right UBS Log-in page where I can check my application status etc? I just simply can't find it !:confused: I did my online tests a long time ago and chose the division by e-mail as well, but I haven't received any email until now and I see people saying that they were given their interview dates :frown:

Same here - its confusing :s-smilie:
Original post by qw2015

Yes, I'm not from the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B-Stacks
Anyone have GS HR email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Corridan, Claire" <[email protected]>
Original post by Anchor95
Same here - its confusing :s-smilie:

iirc what i had to do each time is click apply now every time for ubs insights, then go the home page after logging in and then it shows up previous or current apps :confused:
Original post by qw2015

here
iirc what i had to do each time is click apply now every time for ubs insights, then go the home page after logging in and then it shows up previous or current apps :confused:

Found the right link....

https://jobs.ubs.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?PartnerId=25008&SiteId=5097
Original post by qw2015

I would assume the person who just said 'mars or april' isn't from the UK, so there's one!
Original post by JackR7821
I would assume the person who just said 'mars or april' isn't from the UK, so there's one!

That is actually correct. Even though that was a reeeallly stuipid question from me lol
Original post by qw2015

Yeah :biggrin:

Latest