The Student Room Group

EXTENDED DEADLINE: WIN one of 50 'limited edition' TSR HOODIES! - just design it!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aph
Parcels sorry, autocorrect.

Haha, you have one screwed up stereotypical view of boarding schools...
Reply 161
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha, you have one screwed up stereotypical view of boarding schools...

:s-smilie: really. So you could?
Original post by Aph
:s-smilie: really. So you could?

Haha, of course we can get post - we're actually on the side of a town which we can walk into everyday :redface: - we aren't all posh people, we don't all have tons of money, and we aren't all really clever...

Any other questions?
Reply 163
Haha, of course we can get post - we're actually on the side of a town which we can walk into everyday :redface: - we aren't all posh people, we don't all have tons of money, and we aren't all really clever...

Any other questions?

Do you really all play pranks on eachother?
Original post by Aph
Do you really all play pranks on eachother?

Haha, when people annoy us yeh - and also for fun :tongue:

Like, as I'm in upper sixth in my boarding house us 10 get nice rooms with sofas and stuff, so a couple of us went around rooms putting sofas on the beds and moving stuff around
Reply 165
Haha, when people annoy us yeh - and also for fun :tongue:

Like, as I'm in upper sixth in my boarding house us 10 get nice rooms with sofas and stuff, so a couple of us went around rooms putting sofas on the beds and moving stuff around

Would yOU recommend boarding school? And why do you go to one?
Original post by Aph
Would yOU recommend boarding school? And why do you go to one?

Haha, it really depends on the purpose - I don't like being at home, so it's ok - and being in the upper sixth you do get more freedom and don't have bedtime and although the internet is turned off at 11pm I have 20GB mobile internet so that's ok....

And boarding school is just something my family have always been into... so I followed in the footsteps!
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha, it really depends on the purpose - I don't like being at home, so it's ok - and being in the upper sixth you do get more freedom and don't have bedtime and although the internet is turned off at 11pm I have 20GB mobile internet so that's ok....

And boarding school is just something my family have always been into... so I followed in the footsteps!

Don't you get lonely sometimes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
Don't you get lonely sometimes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ummm, yeh tbh - I don't have that many friends here and personal problems don't help either... so sometimes I'll spend a lot of time in my room on my own...
Ummm, yeh tbh - I don't have that many friends here and personal problems don't help either... so sometimes I'll spend a lot of time in my room on my own...

Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. What's your daily routine like? I've always been interested in how a boarding school works . . . !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. What's your daily routine like? I've always been interested in how a boarding school works . . . !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha - to stop distracting from this thread - I'll make a new one and quote you and Aph in :tongue:

:hugs: Least there's us crazy lot here on TSR, eh?

Anyway, you definitely deserve a hoodie for all the stuff you do on the site.
Original post by Kittiara
:hugs: Least there's us crazy lot here on TSR, eh?

Anyway, you definitely deserve a hoodie for all the stuff you do on the site.

Haha, I dont do THAT much - but thanks :tongue: I would quite like one
Haha, I dont do THAT much - but thanks :tongue: I would quite like one

Me too :colondollar:. A lot of girls like shoes and handbags, but it's socks and hoodies for me! Plus, it's a great keepsake, isn't it? Like, ten or twenty years from now you can look back at it and go, "I remember when..."
Original post by Kittiara
Me too :colondollar:. A lot of girls like shoes and handbags, but it's socks and hoodies for me! Plus, it's a great keepsake, isn't it? Like, ten or twenty years from now you can look back at it and go, "I remember when..."

Haha yeh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have to design one to win one? I am not creative enough for dis :ashamed2:
Original post by channies
Do you have to design one to win one? I am not creative enough for dis :ashamed2:

Not necessarily. I think they're going to pick out a number of TSR users who have simply posted on this thread, as well.
Original post by Clip
My submissions:

An exact depiction of my life at this stage.
Original post by channies

You can just post a description, if you have one in mind. I did :smile:. I have zero creative skills as well.

Quick Reply

Latest