The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
The lines are telling me you are single and wanting a GF. I do hope your pizza is hot and not like the crap pizza hut was offering up for the buffet.

But I feel lonely too.

Correct. And the pizza was hot. If only I was like said pizza, maybe I'd have had someone to share it with haha. And yeah, when it properly kicks in, loneliness is doo doo.
Original post by lou 22
I was torn between Zumba and That insanity work out thing :smile:, I may see how my brothers girlfriend does with the insanity first then choose. It is great that you are trying to change though and get slimmer and fitter.

Insanity is more hardcore, and Zumba is more fun! :wink: But nonetheless, you still get a good, sweaty workout! :smile:
Reply 442
I feel well entertained and happy, tonight has been eventful but truly hilarious.
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

I am stressed and nervous as i have an exam next wednesday and im just worried about me not being able to apporach the question appropriately. :frown:
Reply 444
Original post by ianna.andreea
Haha, fair enough.

:smile:.
I'm kind of confused because you know that feeling when you really like someone and they hurt and you want to hurt them back but at the same time you want them to be happy. That's how I feel right now. I just don't know :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 446
Original post by Chucklevisionary
Thanks, its still one of my favourite shows, I just find it hilarious now:colondollar:

I am gonna watch some episodes, I have been reminising of my childhood the tracy beaker days, were so stress free no bills days.

Oh and bodger and badger were great to watch :biggrin:.
Reply 447
Original post by Vikki1805
Mm, my duvet is my best friend. :yep:

:grin:, same my duvet is my buddy lol.
Reply 448
Original post by GunslingerZearon
i dont know how i really feel but inside i feel frustrated and kinda angry at myself, the only thing stopping me from losing it is the promise i made to someone

Sweetie, just ride whatever it is out, it will hopefully pass and you will feel bette inside hopefully.
Reply 449
Original post by zhang-liao
I feel like crap today, I hate myself for everything. I'm so useless and so unwanted.

Life is horrible

You are wanted, I hope your mood has improved since you posted this :smile: X.
Reply 450
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Correct. And the pizza was hot. If only I was like said pizza, maybe I'd have had someone to share it with haha. And yeah, when it properly kicks in, loneliness is doo doo.

What where your toppings?

I feel the same, I must be cold as the male attention has dried up like a old womans boobs. Loneliness truly does suck ass. You probably are secretly hot though.
Original post by lou 22
You are wanted, I hope your mood has improved since you posted this :smile: X.

Very little, I lost a good online friend (on FB) soon after posting that in the morning :redface:

I feel a whole load lonelier and a bit more unwanted. I just wanna speak to someone (who knows the situation) about it all and everything.
Reply 452
Original post by Butterfly92xo
Insanity is more hardcore, and Zumba is more fun! :wink: But nonetheless, you still get a good, sweaty workout! :smile:

I think I prefer gentlier fun. Insanity would probably be too much.
Reply 453
Very little, I lost a good online friend (on FB) soon after posting that in the morning :redface:

I feel a whole load lonelier and a bit more unwanted. I just wanna speak to someone (who knows the situation) about it all and everything.

Maybe given time things may change well improve.

Have you got that person?

I have never been into facebook causes too much agro imo.
Original post by lou 22
Maybe given time things may change well improve.

Have you got that person?

I have never been into facebook causes too much agro imo.

Maybe so, I've tried to message them afterwards but they haven't responded back though.

The situation is just so complicated :cry2: I'm talking to someone about it and they kinda understand but not completely though :frown:
Original post by lou 22
What where your toppings?

I feel the same, I must be cold as the male attention has dried up like a old womans boobs. Loneliness truly does suck ass. You probably are secretly hot though.

Haha. And it as just a basic pepperoni Chicago Town. Nothing special unfortunately. And I'll be honest, if that were the case, then it's even been kept a secret from me, and every girl I've met haha.
Reply 456
Maybe so, I've tried to message them afterwards but they haven't responded back though.

The situation is just so complicated :cry2: I'm talking to someone about it and they kinda understand but not completely though :frown:

Give it a few days, I can kinda relate to your sitution but mine was with my friend we fell out and never spoke for over a year and a half over the most trival nonesense but we got over that on my bday 20th bday so nearly 2years ago that is a weird story that I wont go into but you and them can make up given time and being willing to talk it over calmly and rationally.
Original post by lou 22
Give it a few days, I can kinda relate to your sitution but mine was with my friend we fell out and never spoke for over a year and a half over the most trival nonesense but we got over that on my bday 20th bday so nearly 2years ago that is a weird story that I wont go into but you and them can make up given time and being willing to talk it over calmly and rationally.

I hope so :hugs:
Reply 458
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Haha. And it as just a basic pepperoni Chicago Town. Nothing special unfortunately. And I'll be honest, if that were the case, then it's even been kept a secret from me, and every girl I've met haha.

Oh nothing creative then like a flamegrilled bonfire jalapeno turkeychicken goose pizza lol :tongue:

Or you could be one of those guys that have potential. Or the girlies see it but just cba :frown:. I hope your luck with the ladies changes soon, sad feelings suck ass :frown:.
Reply 459
I hope so :hugs:

:yep: :kiss::jumphug:

Latest