The Student Room Group

feeling crap...

basically there is a guy i really like but i know im not attractive enough. how can i improve my appearance so he likes me. (i know this is kinda shallow but guys tend to be attracted by appearance to begin with)
If you're not satisfied with your image, there is something really wrong with you.
You're the one who likes him. Do you talk to him much? That's the only way you can take this further forward. Actively doing things with him. It all starts with conversation.
if you have boobs it will help a lot
Reply 3
Original post by r_u_jelly
if you have boobs it will help a lot

:') nope, i'll have to hope he prefers bums haha
Original post by p5n2p5n2
basically there is a guy i really like but i know im not attractive enough. how can i improve my appearance so he likes me. (i know this is kinda shallow but guys tend to be attracted by appearance to begin with)

Feeling "crap?"

Ewwwww. Keep that to yourself.

*keeps talking to you with pinched nose* And seriously, like...guys can despise a good looking girl if her personality sucks, and if she's dumb. It's happened before. To me. :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by pocahontas lol
Feeling "crap?"

Ewwwww. Keep that to yourself.

*keeps talking to you with pinched nose* And seriously, like...guys can despise a good looking girl if her personality sucks, and if she's dumb. It's happened before. To me. :tongue:

There was such potential for a joke there, and you took the stage... and killed it -.- Thanks.

+ If you're not attractive enough for him and that's a FACT the only other way would to be to excite him sexually from other places other than just looking at you. Your whole manner is going to need to be sexified.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your appearance- we all have insecurities and focusing on features which you are unhappy with will simply amplify them. Any guy who makes you want to change your appearance in order to attract him, is not worth your time. Wait until you find someone who likes you based on personality and appreciates you as you are. Please don't think you need to change yourself.
Original post by iAmanze
There was such potential for a joke there, and you took the stage... and killed it -.- Thanks.

+ If you're not attractive enough for him and that's a FACT the only other way would to be to excite him sexually from other places other than just looking at you. Your whole manner is going to need to be sexified.

I had to write that so I wouldn't get reported for being "non constructive." I certainly laughed :colone:

And ok, I agree with your second part. Where is the issue...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending