The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
I've applied for Animation - nothing back yet except welcome email but not too bothered only applied 3 days ago :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 401
So who is going to the open day in February?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shanbon
So who is going to the open day in February?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meeeeee :woo:
I applied and have now received an offer to study Biological Sciences.
To those of you who already have offers, when did you send your application off? I've applied for biological sciences, and my application was only sent off on Monday (after waiting over a month. Not. Happy.)

This has probably already been asked, but I'm a tiny bit too lazy to go back through 20 pages of posts, I'm sorry! :tongue:
Original post by SarahhLouisee
To those of you who already have offers, when did you send your application off? I've applied for biological sciences, and my application was only sent off on Monday (after waiting over a month. Not. Happy.)

This has probably already been asked, but I'm a tiny bit too lazy to go back through 20 pages of posts, I'm sorry! :tongue:

I sent my application on the 16/17th of the December for biological sciences and got an offer about a week ago :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 406

I sent mine late November, and got an offer about two days after. Good luck with yours :smile:

I sent off my application on 25th November and I received an offer on 4th December. It only took nine days for me, but I suppose different subjects will vary. Not to mention the great amount of applications they've probably just received because of the deadline...

Just be patient - it'll come soon! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 408

I sent mine off in the first week of November and it took 3 days for me to receive my offers for both European Law and Business Law

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alyssiahannah
I sent my application on the 16/17th of the December for biological sciences and got an offer about a week ago :smile:

Original post by jc20
I sent mine late November, and got an offer about two days after. Good luck with yours :smile:

Original post by miaellenx
I sent off my application on 25th November and I received an offer on 4th December. It only took nine days for me, but I suppose different subjects will vary. Not to mention the great amount of applications they've probably just received because of the deadline...

Just be patient - it'll come soon! :smile:

Original post by Shanbon
I sent mine off in the first week of November and it took 3 days for me to receive my offers for both European Law and Business Law

Whoa, those were quick responses! It was a shame because my college sent my application back to me three times, the third time to get me to change some of my options... Nottingham Trent was always there, though. Congratulations to you all and thank you for replying, I'll try and stay patient :tongue: good luck for your exams! (Feels like it's ages away...)
Anyone applied for Law with business 2015?
Original post by Jezzahuzza
Anyone applying for Forensic Science?? :smile:

I applied the other night!
Which one did you apply to? I applied to the FdSc one. c:
Reply 412
Original post by jkrolfie
Anyone applied for Law with business 2015?

I applied for Business Law though! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally got an offer for Criminology. :biggrin:
Original post by monsterly
Finally got an offer for Criminology. :biggrin:

Congratulations! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miaellenx
Congratulations! :biggrin:

Thank you! Only "problem" is that I'm more or less completely freaking out as I am an international applicant and I'm sure my first attempt at communicating will be, "I potato." :ahee:
Thank you! Only "problem" is that I'm more or less completely freaking out as I am an international applicant and I'm sure my first attempt at communicating will be, "I potato." :ahee:

Hello there! Another international applicant here (well EU applicant to be precise) :tongue:
Where are you from? :smile: NTU is my first choice, I hope to hear from them soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bettysroses
Hello there! Another international applicant here (well EU applicant to be precise) :tongue:
Where are you from? :smile: NTU is my first choice, I hope to hear from them soon!

I'm from Greece and I'm very glad to hear from more international-EU applicants. It makes me spaz out less. :awesome:
Are you coming for the offer holders open day

Aw, don't worry about it! NTU are all pretty friendly from my experiences and I'm sure you'll be able to settle in nicely! ^.^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending