The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Life is crap!
Original post by queen-bee
Life is crap!

:hugs:

Life can be crap but it's not the end of the world. Talk to someone and you'll feel happier. Worked for me :smile:
Unbelievably stressed and exhausted. My baby has been crying since 9am this morning and is still screaming now. Feel like I'm going to die :-(
Original post by lou 22
Oh nothing creative then like a flamegrilled bonfire jalapeno turkeychicken goose pizza lol :tongue:

Or you could be one of those guys that have potential. Or the girlies see it but just cba :frown:. I hope your luck with the ladies changes soon, sad feelings suck ass :frown:.

I wonder if goose is nice? Hmm. But nope. I'm really boring with food + To be honest, I'm one of those people who (I think) gives off a bad first impression, 'cos I'm kinda odd. I think people come to the realisation I'm not malicious or meaning to be annoying after it's too late. I don't help myself with being a wimp and not telling girls how I feel. It'll be nice if I can turn things around by the time I finish uni. I hope you also loose the loneliness and the sad, bum-sucking like feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 464
Original post by queen-bee
Life is crap!

Life really is crap, no one has a perfect life there is always something going on. :frown: i hope life improves for you soon though xoxo.
Misunderstood and quite upset!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Life really is crap, no one has a perfect life there is always something going on. :frown: i hope life improves for you soon though xoxo.

Aww thank you 😘
Reply 467
Original post by Mezza362
Unbelievably stressed and exhausted. My baby has been crying since 9am this morning and is still screaming now. Feel like I'm going to die :-(

xD, is he/she at teething age? My god daughter is a crier as well so I feel your pain as to be in the house with constant screaming must be seriously difficult, I heard it on the phone and I felt stressed xD.
Reply 468
Original post by Skratch My Itch
I wonder if goose is nice? Hmm. But nope. I'm really boring with food + To be honest, I'm one of those people who (I think) gives off a bad first impression, 'cos I'm kinda odd. I think people come to the realisation I'm not malicious or meaning to be annoying after it's too late. I don't help myself with being a wimp and not telling girls how I feel. It'll be nice if I can turn things around by the time I finish uni. I hope you also loose the loneliness and the sad, bum-sucking like feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I have had it a couple of times it is dry and flavourless I recall having it from a resturant it is like a combo between turkey and duck both dry flavourless birds lol.

:frown:, I hope you gain your confidence as you seem like a nice guy, I hope you g a lovely, decednt loyal Girlfriend sometime soon :yes: nothing before the time, I sound like me mom now xD I think I am a old woman trapped in a 21year olds body :biggrin: xD.

Thank you sweetie pie, I hopefully will as I don’t stay down for long #bouncebackquickly :smile: x.
Reply 469
Original post by Quiet _One86
Misunderstood and quite upset!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? How come? :frown:.
Reply 470
Thank you for my PR kind person xxxxxxxxx.
Original post by lou 22
I think I have had it a couple of times it is dry and flavourless I recall having it from a resturant it is like a combo between turkey and duck both dry flavourless birds lol.

:frown:, I hope you gain your confidence as you seem like a nice guy, I hope you g a lovely, decednt loyal Girlfriend sometime soon :yes: nothing before the time, I sound like me mom now xD I think I am a old woman trapped in a 21year olds body :biggrin: xD.

Thank you sweetie pie, I hopefully will as I don’t stay down for long #bouncebackquickly :smile: x.

Eww. Yeah, turkey is dry as hell. If goose is similar, I doubt I'd enjoy it. + Thank you :smile: I hope so too haha :smile: And that's my problem. I'm an 80 year old, meets a 5 year old, in an 18 year old's body. I'm lazy and boring, but have too high of a mental energy level, so I make noises and can ramble on a bit, and let all my energy fall out of my skull. + That's definitely positive :smile: Wish I could have such an outlook sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Why? How come? :frown:.

Long story! Basically from what we talked about the other night and those around me not getting it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 473
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Eww. Yeah, turkey is dry as hell. If goose is similar, I doubt I'd enjoy it. + Thank you :smile: I hope so too haha :smile: And that's my problem. I'm an 80 year old, meets a 5 year old, in an 18 year old's body. I'm lazy and boring, but have too high of a mental energy level, so I make noises and can ramble on a bit, and let all my energy fall out of my skull. + That's definitely positive :smile: Wish I could have such an outlook sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turkey is something that I hate ewwk lol the look of them, the taste eww the whole turkey package is gross lol.

It’s kl :smile: xx.

As you get older you will change probably, in my teens all those years age :tongue: I went though phases of being borderline recluse, then a fun always seeming happy girl, then a party girl now i am a 80year old old fart that can often be boring and fall asleep mid sentence :tongue:.

For me it took time, I used to let things bog me down but that doesn’t help me in anyway, so when something happens moan but then move on lol :smile:.
sad...just found out one of my friend likes the same guy I like...
[video="youtube;ZjkGVgCZAm0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjkGVgCZAm0[/video]
watching this so fiiiiiine
Reply 476
Really. Good news that you are happy
Original post by lou 22
Turkey is something that I hate ewwk lol the look of them, the taste eww the whole turkey package is gross lol.

It’s kl :smile: xx.

As you get older you will change probably, in my teens all those years age :tongue: I went though phases of being borderline recluse, then a fun always seeming happy girl, then a party girl now i am a 80year old old fart that can often be boring and fall asleep mid sentence :tongue:.

For me it took time, I used to let things bog me down but that doesn’t help me in anyway, so when something happens moan but then move on lol :smile:.

Chicken >>>>> turkey. + I've been an 80 YO meets a 5 YO for most of my teenage years to be fair. I seemed to gave skipped any (at least conventionally) fun years. On top of that, I want to be a music producer, which a fairly reclusive job in itself. I mean you meet people, but spend a ton of time indoors haha. It's fine though. I sort of have this odd emotional position where I have no problem being myself and accepting what I'm like, but still suffer from rather large levels of insecurity. It's weird. + That's cool. I'm just a heavy pessimist honestly. I'll never be able to view the world from an optimistic position, but that's okay for me. Wow, even here, I have shown that I just sort of ramble. *Sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 478
Original post by Quiet _One86
Long story! Basically from what we talked about the other night and those around me not getting it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lack of understanding around said subject sucks, have they even tried? I resorted to giving leaflets out that briefly explain and that seemed to work.
slightly upset as I've been hanging out with the girl i like and i can't seem to get to know her better so i'm fairly confident she only sees me as a mate

Latest