The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gen. AIDEED
you seem like a sick ****, who thinks highly of people who killed over 1000 civilians, I am happy when i see murderers die

You are, quite simply, fundamentally wrong, morally and legally in your characterisation of the IDF.

This is aside from the fact that Gaza militants brought about every single Arab death in the recent conflict by pursuing an entirely unjustified, unnecessary, and endless campaign of murder. There is literally no reason for them to exist. They do not defend anyone against anything, because they are the only reason why Gazans are in any danger whatsoever from Israel.
Israel gets 8.5million military aid from America daily, what else do you think funds advanced weaponry such as he iron dome system?

Palestine definitely doesn't get external money.
Please
Original post by james22
For urban warfare, this is a typical number of civilian deaths. It was the same in ww2.

This wouldn't even have made a footnote in the news in WWII.

Most of what we call 'war crimes' now? Do you know what they called them 70 years ago? 'warfare'
Israel is a bad country in my opinion,
why did they deserve to die?

They invaded israel carrying bombs and guns, intending to kill themseles as well as taking as many other lives with them, why did they deserve to live? Also im not defending israel as i dont really have an opinion about the matter, but these people just wanted to kill, why are you sad about their death?
Original post by infexiz
Isrealis are pure cold blooded killers, steal land from palestine and they show no mercy...

It's quite simply hard to express how wrong this is in every conceivable way. All three claims are utter nonsense.
Original post by infexiz
Isrealis are pure cold blooded killers, steal land from palestine and they show no mercy...

When people fire rockets at you (from inside school and hospitals and residential areas), when your enemy hits back there will be loads of civilian casualities. The blood of those civilians is on Hamas's hands. They know exactly waht they are doing.
Original post by AdvanceAndVanquish
It's quite simply hard to express how wrong this is in every conceivable way. All three claims are utter nonsense.

Original post by james22
When people fire rockets at you (from inside school and hospitals and residential areas), when your enemy hits back there will be loads of civilian casualities. The blood of those civilians is on Hamas's hands. They know exactly waht they are doing.

Original post by JD8897
I guess you are just a dumb, uneducated lowlife who supports terrorism, you could be one of the inconceiable naive people who, when of age, will go and fight for something like ISIS, because you are brainwashed into thinking Palestine and Syria are wonderful, civil, innocent places that need support against 'infidels'. You clearly have some issues that need addressing, and i'd say speak to family and friends but they are probably the same as you are, so get some professional help and pray to your lucky stars you arent in prison or dead in 20 years time

I would love to see your reaction when your land is stolen and you put under blockade in your own land, your religious places disrespected, then bombed
I would love to see your reaction when your land is stolen and you put under blockade in your own land, your religious places disrespected, then bombed

I would love to see your reaction when people start firing missiles at you, and you get condemned for fighting back. Palestine can simply stop attacking Israel if they want and stop these bombings. I don't condone Israel (I sort of condem them), but I condem Hamas a hell of a lot more since they are deliberately causing Israel to attack civilian targets.

Also it is interesting how you didn't reply to my other post explaining why your statistics on the civilian casualty rate didn't show any evidence of deliberate targeting of civilians.
Original post by james22
I would love to see your reaction when people start firing missiles at you, and you get condemned for fighting back. Palestine can simply stop attacking Israel if they want and stop these bombings. I don't condone Israel (I sort of condem them), but I condem Hamas a hell of a lot more since they are deliberately causing Israel to attack civilian targets.

Also it is interesting how you didn't reply to my other post explaining why your statistics on the civilian casualty rate didn't show any evidence of deliberate targeting of civilians.

Lol thats like me stealing your house then expect you not to fight back
Lol thats like me stealing your house then expect you not to fight back

That is a very dishonest comparison to the Israel situation. Where or not it was wrong to initially take land from the area of Israel does not matter, it has already been done and we cannot undo that. Giving the land to Palestine now would displace every Jew in Israel, and destroy one of the most progressive countries in the middle east. Much of the land which was taken after that was taken through legitimate wars. Muslims of all people cannot complain about that because it is the same tactic used by Muhammad. Remember that Egypt, Jordan and Syria all tried to destroy Israel, so they took more land for strategic purposes.

As if that's happened to you personally anyway...
The terrorists are to blame, it's the only way to get the terrorists to stop, and the civilians in palestine are far less innocent than Israeli civilians. What do you expect Israel to do in this situation? just let these people try and kill innocent Israeli's.
Same thing hapened in Nazi Germany, in Japan, in Iraq, all because the stupid leaders started something they would obviously be the losers of eventually. There is no defending terrorism and thats what Palestine is
Original post by james22
That is a very dishonest comparison to the Israel situation. Where or not it was wrong to initially take land from the area of Israel does not matter, it has already been done and we cannot undo that. Giving the land to Palestine now would displace every Jew in Israel, and destroy one of the most progressive countries in the middle east. Much of the land which was taken after that was taken through legitimate wars. Muslims of all people cannot complain about that because it is the same tactic used by Muhammad. Remember that Egypt, Jordan and Syria all tried to destroy Israel, so they took more land for strategic purposes.

Well then I hope Hamas win a war and get their land back :wink:
Well then I hope Hamas win a war and get their land back :wink:

If they do they will slaugher the population of Israel, it's part of their ideology to kill Jews. Do you want that?

This would be millions of deaths, not the 2000 we see in Palestine btw so don't bother trying to compare that to what happens now. it would also be deliberate targeting of civilians, so cold blooded murder.
Why are we only limited to making a post about this conflict in this thread? Why can't I make my own thread concerning this topic, the mod and creator of this forum is abusing my right to make my own threads dammit
Original post by infexiz
Wow I can't believe you support Nazi v2 Isreael. You're the real terrorist. you support terrorism and you are a real terrorist. You terrorist supporter...

Do you support Hamas, whos charter says they want to destroy Israel and slaughter jews?

Comparing Nazi Germany to Israel is stupid, if Israel was anything like Nazi Germany we would have seen very different action from them. The numbers they are killing are consistent with similar warfare in urban enviroments.
Original post by james22
Do you support Hamas, whos charter says they want to destroy Israel and slaughter jews?

Comparing Nazi Germany to Israel is stupid, if Israel was anything like Nazi Germany we would have seen very different action from them. The numbers they are killing are consistent with similar warfare in urban enviroments.

Israel is, for now, the most freedom-restricting and discriminating state on the earth and quite ironically so.
Original post by james22

You seem to be dodging the issue. That land was never Israels to begin with. Nothing in this tangible physical universe gives Israel a right to that land.
Original post by R£SP£CT
You seem to be dodging the issue. That land was never Israels to begin with.

What are you talking about? Where do you think Jews come from? China? What is the etymology of Jerusalem? Is it an Arabic word?

Who do you think King Solomon was? A Roman emperor?
Original post by Kolasinac138
Israel is, for now, the most freedom-restricting and discriminating state on the earth and quite ironically so.

You dodged the question. Do you support Hamas?

And the claim Israel is the most freedom-resitrcting and discriminating state on earth is absurd (I suppose you've never heard of North Korea).

Muslims in Israel are more free than Muslims in almost the entire Muslim world. They have the vote. They have freedom of speech. They aren't murdered for being gay.

Latest

Trending

Trending