The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tennumbers
Always remember, people you trust can break your trust. People will keep hurting you. But Allah will always be there. Its never too late to turn to him. Its never to late to realise that He will never break your trust. When someone hurts you, never think its the end of the road because you will always find Allah waiting for you. He loves us more than anyone can ever love us. He is closer to us than anyone can ever be close to you. When we're happy how often do we think of Allah. How often to we thank Him. I'm included in this myself. Today when I've been down all day; I've thought of Allah all day. When I'm happy I think of Him a lot less.
May Allah grant us all the ability to forever keep our trust in Allah and remember Him in good times as well as bad. Ameen. Remember Allah never burdens a soul more than it can bear.

Ameen
Original post by Mary562
What's so funny?

I think you know the answer to that :getmecoat:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
X

What do you think the future of Islam in the West is?
Another topic I've been thinking about a lot today is treatment of parents.

Think of the status of your parents! We all know the Ayahs and the Hadith but how many of us act upon it? Sometimes your parents will say something hurtful or accuse you for something you haven't done. But remember they don't hate you. Even in thier anger is thier love for you. If they say something just listen to them. Let them say what they want and apologise. You can always tell them later once they're calm and they'll understand you better. How happy would they feel then and in thier happiness make such beautiful du'as for you. A parents du'a for their child gets accepted. Instead if you said things to them, argued back, shouted, swore at them anauzubillah; it will anger them. Remember a parents du'a for their child gets accepted... in thier anger they could say something bad and it will get accepted.

I'm not great with words but all I'm trying to say is treat your parents right. You don't know how much they've been through to raise you. Especially the pain your mother has gone through to bring you into this world.

May Allah grant us all the ability to treat our parents correctly and always keep them happy. Ameen.
Sins generate more sins, and one leads to another, until they overpower a man and he finds it difficult to repent from that. As one of the earlier generation said: One of the punishments of bad deeds is more bad deeds, and one of the rewards of good deeds is more good deeds. Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him). *The choice is yours, whether you want to be overpowered with bad deeds or be rewarded* (Admin-H.B)
''I know of nothing more useful to you than four matters: surrender to Allah, to humbly entreat Him, to think the best of Him, and to perpetually renew your repentance to Him, even if you should repeat asin seventy times in a day''.- ibn Ata'illah(ra)..........
And hold fast all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out of u) & be not divided among yourself' [3:103]
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I think you know the answer to that :getmecoat:

I actually don't know :cry2:- You see my brain doesn't function well :eek3: and I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time, It's good to see a hero come along and save the day :rolleyes:, so answer my question then?

O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Wa alaykum as salaam

Question to all: What do you think the future of Islam in the West is?

Salam

Muslims will start getting persecuted more. The level of Islamophibia is increasing day by day and there will come a time when Muslims will experience the same treatment the Jews did in Nazi Germany. Don't take my words lightly. It will happen one day. Be prepared.
(edited 9 years ago)
Assalamualaikum :smile: , not sure if you guys have read this, but here you go

[via Tumblr]

A Letter From A Muslim Man To The
Woman He Loves. “If you love me, don’t confess your love to me, this won’t please me & you will keep me away! Love words don’t attract me. If you love me, wait for me & I will knock on your door in the right time. Don’t gv me privileges which I don’t deserve. Keep me away from you & I will approach you. If you approach me, I will stay away from you. Don’t love me for I want you ignorant in love. I want to teach you love when the right time come & you will be my halal only when we are joined together under our Creator’s satisfaction. Don’t tell me what you feel, don’t gv me from your time, don’t push me to lose you. I am a man who don’t accept to see the one he loves commiting sins or to live a forbidden love behind the back of her family.
I dont want her to feel guilty & don’t want her heart to suffer. Put limits to me that I won’t cross, kill me inside you so I wont grow to kill you. Preserve what is beautiful inside you. I want you innocent, chaste, pure. I want you dear, not easy. And then, only then I will face everything and will be ready to go through difficulties to get you. How could I be a faithful man to you when I try to break your chastity? How would I be faithful to you if I push you to betray ur family? How could I trust a love which grew under Allah wrath? To love you means to protect you, to preserve you not to kill what is beautiful in you. Don’t be easy then, I may not value you. Don’t love me now, so I won’t hate you! My heart wants you& doesnt want to lose you. I don’t want you to be just passing fancy to me, I want you a wife, a lover, the mother of my children, I want you to be the one I will spend my whole life with. And I want to meet you in Jannah.”

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HSafirah
Assalamualaikum :smile: , not sure if you guys have read this, but here you go

[via Tumblr]

A Letter From A Muslim Man To The
Woman He Loves. “If you love me, don’t confess your love to me, this won’t please me & you will keep me away! Love words don’t attract me. If you love me, wait for me & I will knock on your door in the right time. Don’t gv me privileges which I don’t deserve. Keep me away from you & I will approach you. If you approach me, I will stay away from you. Don’t love me for I want you ignorant in love. I want to teach you love when the right time come & you will be my halal only when we are joined together under our Creator’s satisfaction. Don’t tell me what you feel, don’t gv me from your time, don’t push me to lose you. I am a man who don’t accept to see the one he loves commiting sins or to live a forbidden love behind the back of her family.
I dont want her to feel guilty & don’t want her heart to suffer. Put limits to me that I won’t cross, kill me inside you so I wont grow to kill you. Preserve what is beautiful inside you. I want you innocent, chaste, pure. I want you dear, not easy. And then, only then I will face everything and will be ready to go through difficulties to get you. How could I be a faithful man to you when I try to break your chastity? How would I be faithful to you if I push you to betray ur family? How could I trust a love which grew under Allah wrath? To love you means to protect you, to preserve you not to kill what is beautiful in you. Don’t be easy then, I may not value you. Don’t love me now, so I won’t hate you! My heart wants you& doesnt want to lose you. I don’t want you to be just passing fancy to me, I want you a wife, a lover, the mother of my children, I want you to be the one I will spend my whole life with. And I want to meet you in Jannah.”

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Kill me inside you so I won't grow to kill you"?

My dayz.
Original post by themorninglight
"Kill me inside you so I won't grow to kill you"?

My dayz.

:lol:
Walaikumasalaam ^

What came in mind right now is how important it is to love your dad.
My dad just came downstairs and he went to the kitchen to do something and I was on my laptop. Dad said 'Maryam, here have this eat it and make sure you finish both of them okay?'. He gave me two peeled oranges and then went to go back to sleep. I feel that we forget the love for our father.

Every where we hear, Love your mom, Respect your mom, Obey your mom, because she the one who bore us with all the pains and as reward of it ALLAH the Most-merciful gave her the top most rank. But, have you ever thought about your father. He’s next to your mother. As a believer you have to Love your dad, Respect your dad and Obey your dad.

Abu Darda (Radhiallahu’Anhu) narrates: I heard Prophet Muhammad(Salallahu’Alayhiwassalam) saying: A father is the best gate of the gates of Paradise; so it is up to you, either you lose that gate (by disobeying him), or protect it (by obeying him). [Reference Sham-il-Tirmidhi]
Original post by K1NG93
May Allah grant the man the highest rank in Jannah.

Ameen.

Latest

Trending

Trending