The Student Room Group

Its only a minority of Muslims.......

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Reptilian
How many Christian countries are currently being invaded by Muslim countries' armies? Can you answer that please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the name of Christianity? None. Why?

How many countries are being attacked in the name of Islam?

Original post by gen. AIDEED
This is Freedom of speech, so stop hating kiddo

Freedom of speech does not encompass incitement to murder
Original post by billydisco

Indeed. It's as if wherever Muslims go, you see the rise of Islamism trying to subjugate the indigenous population

Hence, you see Islamic terror across the Middle East, in Europe, in Russia, in Pakistan and India, in Burma, in Thailand, in Indonesia (Bali particularly), in Australia, in the Phillippines, amongst other places.
Nothing wrong with it
Why do so many Muslims come here and cause trouble? We don't want you here. That's the truth I'm telling you if people were allowed to speak freely about immigration most native Brits would be up for deporting all Muslims.
Your pictures don't demonstrate anything in particular. You can still have a crowd composed of a minority group - if you took everyone in America who thought Elvis was still alive and put them in the same room, you'd have a pretty serious crowd on your hands.
Original post by KissMyPaleAss
Why do so many Muslims come here and cause trouble? We don't want you here. That's the truth I'm telling you if people were allowed to speak freely about immigration most native Brits would be up for deporting all Muslims.

Fun fact: You made this account today.

The countries are not attacked in the name of Islam. They're attacked as a response to Western actions and policies and where did you pull this arbitrary number from? Your buttcheeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If only I had a fighter jet and some bombs :frown:
Anyway, don't waste your time OP. The facts about the Islam religion being the most violent are out there, you can see/read about it with your own eyes. You don't even need to watch the news and believe what you see on there, just look at cold, hard, facts and you will find out.

The only people who disagree are those who believe in Islam themselves, and those who have no knowledge of what goes on in the real world or are ignorant to what's going on outside their own home.

Don't waste your time with either of those, you can't teach someone who's ignorant.

Oh, and don't forget even those who don't agree with Islam are usually forced to follow it, in fear of being killed or abandoned by family or fellow muslims within their community.

If you really believe 4+4 is 9, then that's fine. Go ahead, but if it really is true, you don't need to kill people to prove it.
(edited 9 years ago)
The countries are not attacked in the name of Islam. They're attacked as a response to Western actions and policies and where did you pull this arbitrary number from? Your buttcheeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know about this but if that 70 countries number is true... has the west even got 70 countries? I reckon there'll be a good number of non-west in there.
Reply 51
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Your pictures don't demonstrate anything in particular. You can still have a crowd composed of a minority group - if you took everyone in America who thought Elvis was still alive and put them in the same room, you'd have a pretty serious crowd on your hands.

The Elvis-is-still-alive are not baying for blood or burning countries' flags though.....

The Elvis-is-still-alive brigade have not caused trouble in every single region they have moved to
The Elvis-is-still-alive are not baying for blood or burning countries' flags though.....

The Elvis-is-still-alive brigade have not caused trouble in every single region they have moved to

The question of the thread is whether radical Muslims make up a minority of Muslims as a whole. A minority can bay for blood, burn flags, and cause trouble.
Reply 53

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

From the map- it appears Islam has issues.....
(edited 9 years ago)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

From the map- it appears Islam has issues.....

That's a map of the countries which have had one or more 'Islamic terrorist attacks' in TWELVE years. Quite frankly doesn't do anything to boost your argument and it isn't too surprising that the Eastern European countries weren't attacked, maybe that's because they don't actively play a part in destroying Muslim countries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
That's a map of the countries which have had one or more 'Islamic terrorist attacks' in TWELVE years.

Congratulations....

Quite frankly doesn't do anything to boost your argument

Really? Should I go and get maps showing how many countries have been attacked in the name of Judaism, Sikhism, Christianity, Hinduism and compare maps?

and it isn't too surprising that the Eastern European countries weren't attacked, maybe that's because they don't actively play a part in destroying Muslim countries?

You realise half of Africa has been attacked in the name of Islam? :rolleyes:
Congratulations....

Really? Should I go and get maps showing how many countries have been attacked in the name of Judaism, Sikhism, Christianity, Hinduism and compare maps?

Are Sikh, Jewish, Christian and Hindu countries being invaded and aggressively attacked?

Also, you do realise half of Africa is Muslim so any terrorist attacks there will be dubbed 'Islamic terrorist attacks'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Are Sikh, Jewish, Christian and Hindu countries being invaded and aggressively attacked?

Yes- hence my map???

Also, you do realise half of Africa is Muslim so any terrorist attacks there will be dubbed 'Islamic terrorist attacks'?

You said countries were being attacked by Islam because they invaded Muslim countries. If thats the reason, why is half of Africa under attack from Islam?
Congratulations....

Please show a map of Hinduism and Sikhism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by realcloud
Please show a map of Hinduism and Sikhism.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt one exists- the Islamic one only exists because Islam has such huge problems with violence.

However, if one did exist I assume it would be limited to Pakistan/India/Kachmir/Bangladesh? Even the Kachmir stuff isn't in the name of religion, its over land?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending