The Student Room Group

Done a big mistake with a girl i have been dating.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Frankly, I think you should ditch this girl, mate. I think you can do better
Reply 21
Original post by iAmanze
Explaining it to you. She dislikes it because it is a trait of a weak man. A man that has complete confidence in himself would have no problem letting another guy talk to her, in fact he would join in and have a fun time showing to her he is great socially (which is attractive).

0:00 - 1:08 sing this to her. it will work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RxK4N1wfE

Total bull****. If another guy tried things with me I would like my bf to make him go away and not join the convo. if she gave signs to the guy to stop and he didn't react it's normal thing her bf (or guy she's dating) join in. No idea why the hell you think letting another guy talk to your girl in a flirty way is a sign of strength.
Original post by Nottie
Total bull****. If another guy tried things with me I would like my bf to make him go away and not join the convo. if she gave signs to the guy to stop and he didn't react it's normal thing her bf (or guy she's dating) join in. No idea why the hell you think letting another guy talk to your girl in a flirty way is a sign of strength.

All that masculine energy. If you are a female, which I highly doubt, you are not representative of the masses. Clearly when OP tried it didn't work you foolish goat. You're telling me you have a bf. Tehehe, what ever you want TSRians to believe.
I think you embarrassed yourself and she feels embarrassed for you, like you know when you see someone acting like a complete **** and it makes you cringe.

She probably just thinks you're a bit of a pleb.
Reply 24
Original post by iAmanze
All that masculine energy. If you are a female, which I highly doubt, you are not representative of the masses. Clearly when OP tried it didn't work you foolish goat. You're telling me you have a bf. Tehehe, what ever you want TSRians to believe.

Don't said I have a BF. Girlfriend actually. And I have idea if you are guy or a girl but I feel sorry whoever will end up with you cause you surely have no idea about relationships :wink:

And to OP: if the girl doesn't appreciete what you did for her then leave it (unless you really do do care) cause you apparently don't match (based on what you told us)
Like i am going to leave it i just told her last night why the hell did you make me wait nearly a day and tell me everything over a txt and not ans anything that i have asked at lest as i would have told a girl why i think is not working as i would give the girl in question the ans she might have been looking

She just wouldn't Ans anything that i asked her and she didnt reply after i told her you should have told me this over a phone call at lest as thats what i wonted to do to talk about it.

O well back to the drawing board stupid girl giving me completely different singles then what she really wonted ...... just makes you fell used and stupid.
Original post by Nottie
Don't said I have a BF. Girlfriend actually. And I have idea if you are guy or a girl but I feel sorry whoever will end up with you cause you surely have no idea about relationships :wink:

And to OP: if the girl doesn't appreciete what you did for her then leave it (unless you really do do care) cause you apparently don't match (based on what you told us)

Time to compare reps for relationship advice, 65 here, compared to your? hmmm 0 I'm guessing.

PM's about relationships - 7 guys, 2 girls, compared to your? 0 probably.

End of our correspondence. You're dismissed.
Reply 27
Realise I've already replied to this thread, but can't work out how to delete this post on the tsr android app...
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by iAmanze
Time to compare reps for relationship advice, 65 here, compared to your? hmmm 0 I'm guessing.

PM's about relationships - 7 guys, 2 girls, compared to your? 0 probably.

End of our correspondence. You're dismissed.

Yeah alright alright... Why so rude?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 29
Meh, I would've punched him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
To be honest I think she planned this out, I think this way because why didn't she say anything to the guy since females think highly of their dignity and self-respect? I think she waited the right time to provoke you into doing something you Will never do
Reply 31
Original post by Nottie

I'm with you on this one. Some people like extra attention, and others are satisfied with their partner. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending