The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

I would say 4.74, would post a pic but cba. Do get a few compliments here and there so don't really know :s-smilie:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Please tell me somebody has rated themself 3.14 and proceeded to tell a pi-related joke :colone:
Original post by liass
9/10 or 10/10 with good makeup :tongue:

Im pretty confident about myself. I modelled for a while as a hobby and I get a lot of compliments

Confidence is good, admirable but only when it isn't tainted with arrogance.

Do you believe it is actually possible to be 10/10 though?
Does perfection exist?
4/10
5 or 6/10
I'm a straight 9.5 if you don't love yourself who is going to love you
0/10 or 1/10 at best. Pretty much undesirable to anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cakeisaspy
0/10 or 1/10 at best. Pretty much undesirable to anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are beautiful.
And somebody probably desires you...either you don't know or you friendzoned him/her.
:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Umm. 7.
Original post by realunited
You are beautiful.
And somebody probably desires you...either you don't know or you friendzoned him/her.
:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me mate, I'm not (experiences have given me this presumption). I've given up hope and now focusing on my career, as sad as it may seem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cakeisaspy
Trust me mate, I'm not (experiences have given me this presumption). I've given up hope and now focusing on my career, as sad as it may seem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing wrong in that ....maybe a few changes in your life and yourself will help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by realunited
Nothing wrong in that ....maybe a few changes in your life and yourself will help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Being 6ft+ instead of 5'7 would give some sort of chance, but can't change that. Not much you do when physical attractiveness comes into focus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 233
Original post by Lúcio
Confidence is good, admirable but only when it isn't tainted with arrogance.

Do you believe it is actually possible to be 10/10 though?
Does perfection exist?

Im not trying to be arrogant- I dont go around telling people 'oh look at me look how amazing i am'. Im just confident with myself and how I look. It upsets me when people are scoffed at for liking the way they look (not saying youre doing that, just making a general statement). I find insecurity is romanticised too much nowadays.

Naturally, probably not. Lots of girls in my opinion are 10/10 when they do their hair, put on nice clothes and do their makeup really well. I think 10/10 is something you really have to work for, hence why I said I only go to 10/10 when I do my makeup really well- fairly rare as Im lazy.
Original post by liass
Im not trying to be arrogant- I dont go around telling people 'oh look at me look how amazing i am'. Im just confident with myself and how I look. It upsets me when people are scoffed at for liking the way they look (not saying youre doing that, just making a general statement). I find insecurity is romanticised too much nowadays.

Naturally, probably not. Lots of girls in my opinion are 10/10 when they do their hair, put on nice clothes and do their makeup really well. I think 10/10 is something you really have to work for, hence why I said I only go to 10/10 when I do my makeup really well- fairly rare as Im lazy.

I do agree with that line!
Reply 236
Probably 0, 1 on a good day 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
2/10
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm honestly a 2/10 in looks.

However after an exhausting ritualistic fixing up with makeup, hair and styling I can just about stretch to a 4 :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending