The Student Room Group

Guess something about the person below you.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by realunited
Nope:ninja:
Loves cheese

Posted from TSR Mobile

kinda...
likes Kpop
Err noooo

Next person is a massive 'Friends' fan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megannlizz
Err noooo

Next person is a massive 'Friends' fan?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes :ahee:

Is a foodie?
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Yes :ahee:

Is a foodie?

Yes! But not in the technical sense- im not really knowledgeable on the whole thing.

You have a northern accent.
Correct- I'm from Newcastle!

Next person has never been to Newcastle...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megannlizz
Correct- I'm from Newcastle!

Next person has never been to Newcastle...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup!
Next person is not religious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by realunited
Yup!
Next person is not religious

Posted from TSR Mobile
True, although a lot of my family are :s-smilie:

TPB is sexually frustrated?
Original post by Emily.97
Nah I couldn't, I'm 18, and my mum has said that she doesn't want a dog in the house, my dad isn't too bothered, but as well, it wouldn't be practical because we wouldn't always have the time to be there for him/her.

You watch Sherlock?

doesnt your mom like dogs? what sort of dog would u like a big alsation or like a little dog? haha. and yes theres that, dogs are a lot more of a responsibility than a cat. i do like dogs too but like you i wouldnt always have the time or wanna commit to a dog either.
i might be older than you lol, im wanting to be a mature student (but dw im not like 30 or something lol) but i still act young and like a typical student and woulnt want the responsibility of a dog right now. maybe when i settle down or something lol but no rush for that !! sorry im going on so much haha :P

No i dont watch sherlock, dont think ive seen an ep properly even. do you like it?
You have recently turned 18?
Nope.

Likes Japan?
Original post by Mr...
I guess

Is a Polyglot?

Yep!

Has already graduated? (Undergrad)
Original post by miniteen
Yep!

Has already graduated? (Undergrad)

No.
Has s criminal record?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Omg what languages :ahee:
Nah ( I'm in Y10)

Has been on TSR for at least 2 years

Fluent: Chinese, Japanese, French and English. Intermediate: Spanish and Korean.

Has been on TSR for 2 years: yep.

Criminal Record: Nope.

Watches the Big Bang Theory.
Original post by miniteen
Fluent: Chinese, Japanese, French and English. Intermediate: Spanish and Korean.

Has been on TSR for 2 years: yep.

Criminal Record: Nope.

Watches the Big Bang Theory.

nope. wow you can speak loads of languages
had dyed their hair?
Original post by Emily.97
Yes! But not in the technical sense- im not really knowledgeable on the whole thing.

You have a northern accent.

how dare u answer questions that arn't mine, hehe :-P
Not at all lol. I just don't think there's anything such as luck! Nothing is a coincidence in life :smile:

Erm....drives a 2009 Corsa?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Answered wrong question!!! Grrrr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by billy-jo
doesnt your mom like dogs? what sort of dog would u like a big alsation or like a little dog? haha. and yes theres that, dogs are a lot more of a responsibility than a cat. i do like dogs too but like you i wouldnt always have the time or wanna commit to a dog either.
i might be older than you lol, im wanting to be a mature student (but dw im not like 30 or something lol) but i still act young and like a typical student and woulnt want the responsibility of a dog right now. maybe when i settle down or something lol but no rush for that !! sorry im going on so much haha :P

No i dont watch sherlock, dont think ive seen an ep properly even. do you like it?
You have recently turned 18?

No, she says she's scared of them ,although it all seems abit irrational to me to be honest.
I want to get a German shepherd :smile: I currently have a g'shepherd calendar and its the best one I've had so far, it just makes me happy when I look at it <3. They're a phenomenal species.
No I don't mind you going on, honestly :wink:

Yeah, Sherlock's good. When I first watched it I really liked it but haven't enjoyed it as much since. I think it's cause there are some aspects of it that are quite unrealistic.

I did! I turned 18 on the 10th Jan :biggrin:

Currently in education?
Original post by JustCookieDough
Not at all lol. I just don't think there's anything such as luck! Nothing is a coincidence in life :smile:

Erm....drives a 2009 Corsa?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope haha, can't afford driving lessons and ain't got time for it :P

At uni?
No
Is an Everton supporter? :smile:
No.
Hates Mac Donalds?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest