The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jg21
No, only the group interview!

Oh that sounds good, seems less daunting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from Hertfordshire (interviews)?
Yeah I have an interview at herts on 27th x
Congrats! :smile: Anyone got an offer from Hertfordshire yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick
Congrats! :smile: Anyone got an offer from Hertfordshire yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have- had my interview sometime in November
Anyone got an interview at Coventry tomorrow in the morning?x
Yes, I do!
Original post by hannahjune
Anyone got an interview at Coventry tomorrow in the morning?x

Yes, I do!
I have- had my interview sometime in November

Cool! That's awesome :smile: How long did it take them to get back to you? I had mine just before Unis broke up for Christmas holidays (16th Dec) and still waiting to hear back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Megamoo
Yes, I do!

Will see you there then probably haha, I'm so nervous..!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it was just over a month after my interview , I'm sure they'll get back to you soon though :smile: Have you heard back from any others yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it was just over a month after my interview , I'm sure they'll get back to you soon though :smile: Have you heard back from any others yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh the waiting is killing me haha. I had an interview for Cardiff met the same week and got an offer from them :smile: What about you? And which other Unis have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick
Ahh the waiting is killing me haha. I had an interview for Cardiff met the same week and got an offer from them :smile: What about you? And which other Unis have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to Nottingham, Coventry and Hertfordshire as well as Nutrition and Nottingham- I've got and offer for Hertfordshire and Nutrition at Nottingham and I had my interview at Coventry today... I have my Nottingham dietetics interview on the 28th.. where else are you applying to? x
I've applied to Nottingham, Coventry and Hertfordshire as well as Nutrition and Nottingham- I've got and offer for Hertfordshire and Nutrition at Nottingham and I had my interview at Coventry today... I have my Nottingham dietetics interview on the 28th.. where else are you applying to? x

Cool! Congrats on the success so far! I'm also applying to Nottingham, waiting to hear from them and Leeds met.
How long did you guys have to wait for a reply after sending your applications to your chosen unis? I'm super anxious and excited, can hardly bear the wait!
Original post by shereeox
How long did you guys have to wait for a reply after sending your applications to your chosen unis? I'm super anxious and excited, can hardly bear the wait!

I heard from Hertfordshire and Cardiff Met I think within a week of applying. im thinking maybe those are the faster Unis to get back :smile: Still waiting anxiously for Nottingham and Leeds met.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And also the date that you apply matters because they have different rounds of interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
I applied for dietetics at Glasgow Cali, Nottingham, Herts, Surrey and Coventry. Application went in around the 19th of December, and all I've heard back so far is being rejected from Herts because they don't want to recognise an Access course, even though I had an email saying they would. Waste of a UCAS choice, not particularly amused but admissions said nothing to be done.

For those that have offers, are they generally the same as the entry requirements advertised, or lower/conditional on other factors?
I have an interview at herts and im on an access course?!
Has anyone had an interview at herts yet?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply