The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by queen-bee
Aww thank you ������

:smile: :kiss:
I'll be honest, I feel weak, I just told the MHSS, I don't want to be weak, why can't I break my addiction?! I've been trying on-off for 3, 4 years with limited success.
Reply 482
Feeling a bit ill and tired... and not too thrilled at the amount of work I have to do over the next week haha.
Reply 483
Original post by Nigerian newbie
sad...just found out one of my friend likes the same guy I like...

Damn, I would hate to be in that situation.
Reply 484
Original post by qnoon
Really. Good news that you are happy

The events of friday evening would of made anyone happy, I haven’t laughed so hard in a while, I am one of those that once I start laughing I can not stop and people telling me to stop makes me laugh even more lol #illbehaved:biggrin:.

Whats up with you?
Original post by lou 22
Lack of understanding around said subject sucks, have they even tried? I resorted to giving leaflets out that briefly explain and that seemed to work.

Thanks, yes sorta well. There's nothing but websites I could be sending them. But I take mum with me to apps to be my advocate when explanations and understandings are needed to the rest of the family. Just feeling awfully lonely and outnumbered of late!
Reply 486
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Chicken >>>>> turkey. + I've been an 80 YO meets a 5 YO for most of my teenage years to be fair. I seemed to gave skipped any (at least conventionally) fun years. On top of that, I want to be a music producer, which a fairly reclusive job in itself. I mean you meet people, but spend a ton of time indoors haha. It's fine though. I sort of have this odd emotional position where I have no problem being myself and accepting what I'm like, but still suffer from rather large levels of insecurity. It's weird. + That's cool. I'm just a heavy pessimist honestly. I'll never be able to view the world from an optimistic position, but that's okay for me. Wow, even here, I have shown that I just sort of ramble. *Sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep Chicken over turkey anyday :smile:. Lol. :frown: childhood and teen years are the best years, I truly dont like adulthood at times. Great Imma come to your studio and record my awful singing, but its all about the beat :biggrin:. It really is a reclusive job xD. :frown: I hope you grow out of your insecurities and realise how great you actually are :wink:. At least you are honest:smile:. No you are not :smile:.
Reply 487
Original post by chelseafreak
slightly upset as I've been hanging out with the girl i like and i can't seem to get to know her better so i'm fairly confident she only sees me as a mate

Maybe she is just one of those girls that don’t show there feelings :frown:, you could tell her you like her in that way then see how it goes from there as “No, I don’t feel that way” or words to that affect is the worst she can say then yes you may hurt for a while but I think it would be easier to know for sure what she thinks/feels rather than torturing yourself by not knowing.
Reply 488
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I'll be honest, I feel weak, I just told the MHSS, I don't want to be weak, why can't I break my addiction?! I've been trying on-off for 3, 4 years with limited success.

MHSS?
Original post by lou 22
MHSS?

mental health support society
Original post by lou 22
Maybe she is just one of those girls that don’t show there feelings :frown:, you could tell her you like her in that way then see how it goes from there as “No, I don’t feel that way” or words to that affect is the worst she can say then yes you may hurt for a while but I think it would be easier to know for sure what she thinks/feels rather than torturing yourself by not knowing.

yeah i will if i ever manage to get her on her own for long enough to have that conversation, thanks for the advice
Reply 491
Original post by ummm
Feeling a bit ill and tired... and not too thrilled at the amount of work I have to do over the next week haha.

Hope you feel better soon xx, :frown: feeling your pain, I dont have paperwork to do but loads of things that need sorting out ASAP :/.
Reply 492
Original post by Quiet _One86
Thanks, yes sorta well. There's nothing but websites I could be sending them. But I take mum with me to apps to be my advocate when explanations and understandings are needed to the rest of the family. Just feeling awfully lonely and outnumbered of late!

Thats a good idea :smile:, I suppose you would as no one truly understands and that would lead you to have those feelings :frown: :hugs:. You could always PM me if you want to talk off the thread or vent x.
Reply 493
Original post by chelseafreak
yeah i will if i ever manage to get her on her own for long enough to have that conversation, thanks for the advice

:smile: it’s alright, anytime sweetie pie :wink:.
Original post by lou 22
Yep Chicken over turkey anyday :smile:. Lol. :frown: childhood and teen years are the best years, I truly dont like adulthood at times. Great Imma come to your studio and record my awful singing, but its all about the beat :biggrin:. It really is a reclusive job xD. :frown: I hope you grow out of your insecurities and realise how great you actually are :wink:. At least you are honest:smile:. No you are not :smile:.

I'm hoping that I can make it so I enjoy adulthood more than my teen years. I don't want that typical attitude, plus my teenage years haven't been that great. Not bad, but nothing incredible. + Haha. There's always forms of pitch correction, like subtle use if Autotune and such :wink: + Yeah, if there is anything I'm proud of, it's the fact I'm honest. That can annoy people sometimes, but that's life. And it's hard to think positively about myself, especially when a group of people you wanted to cut off phone you when they're drunk, just to talk **** to you really aggressively :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 495
Original post by Skratch My Itch
I'm hoping that I can make it so I enjoy adulthood more than my teen years. I don't want that typical attitude, plus my teenage years haven't been that great. Not bad, but nothing incredible. + Haha. There's always forms of pitch correction, like subtle use if Autotune and such :wink: + Yeah, if there is anything I'm proud of, it's the fact I'm honest. That can annoy people sometimes, but that's life. And it's hard to think positively about myself, especially when a group of people you wanted to cut off phone you when they're drunk, just to talk **** to you really aggressively :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :smile:, you will be able to :smile:. Not even Autotune could make me sound good lmao. You should be as lying to yourself or others is stupid. I see it as if they dot like it they can lump it, like me for me and not who you want me to be, so honesty all the way. Sim cards are cheap, change your number and get rid of the silly aggressive often negative twits that are around you. And only give your number to people who are important enough to need or have it :wink:.
Right now I'm a little restless, a little bored, slightly sad, but overall feeling things will be ok because it's only first thing in the morning the day is still ahead and I'm still getting over my work contract ending. It's the first job I ever had where I actually looked forward to going to it and it's left me itchy to work more.
Original post by lou 22
Yeah :smile:, you will be able to :smile:. Not even Autotune could make me sound good lmao. You should be as lying to yourself or others is stupid. I see it as if they dot like it they can lump it, like me for me and not who you want me to be, so honesty all the way. Sim cards are cheap, change your number and get rid of the silly aggressive often negative twits that are around you. And only give your number to people who are important enough to need or have it :wink:.

Haha. Fair enough + Yeah. Excessively neutral people kinda bore me too. I'd rather someone have an opposing opinions. + If it happens again, I may have to change my number, yeah. Which would be a shame really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exhausted,being up from 1am till 7am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
:smile:, I will send you a following request as well, I have not tpheard of that uni xD what course will you be doing if you dont mind me asking?

John Moore uni,it's in Liverpool,I'm currently reading Biochemistry

Latest