The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

do they ask questions like "why do you want to be a doctor" or "why should we pick you" ?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 901
Original post by liass
Yes? Its a deferred entry offer, and Im not sure I can manage taking a gap year when a medicine course is already 6 years...

aham.. ok when you say it that way it sounds reasonable.. i applied to cam as well (got rejected) but i said no to a deferred entry in the saq.. gd luck to wherever u decide to go! :smile:
Reply 902
Original post by ozbilege
Nicosia :biggrin: English School student, originally from the north. wbu?

Paralimni but i go to American Academy in Larnaca :P
Guys how reasonable would it be to ring them up on Monday and ask them how long they'll take
This is taking over my life I swear
Original post by Thedude123
do they ask questions like "why do you want to be a doctor" or "why should we pick you" ?

Yeah
Have you got isc book it's pretty much the same as in there
It wouldn't be fair to say too much more
Make sure you understand how to answer ethical questions, how to approach the questions
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Guys how reasonable would it be to ring them up on Monday and ask them how long they'll take

I think it's best to wait.....after all there are many people in the same position as you and they did say two weeks.
Original post by ninetyeightfour
I think it's best to wait.....after all there are many people in the same position as you and they did say two weeks.

I guess so
And I dislike making phone calls

Maybe you can ring if they don't get back to you within two weeks, but for now they will probably say "its not been two weeks yet, why are you calling"
Reply 908
Does anyone know if Imperial offers come via email, track or letter???????
Original post by Elshad

Track
Then you'll get a letter eventually with details of things you need to do if you firm or insure
Are you waiting to hear Back?
Original post by Elshad

When i emailed them to ask how long they take to get back to applicants they said: Applicants following interview are notified via UCAS within 14 days. so i guess its ucas.
Reply 911
Track
Then you'll get a letter eventually with details of things you need to do if you firm or insure
Are you waiting to hear Back?

Indeed I am had my interview on the 7th
Original post by YvT1
Paralimni but i go to American Academy in Larnaca :P

Assuming you are a female to be applying this year? I'm a male btw, not doing the army service because I'm from the North :P
Reply 913
Assuming you are a female to be applying this year? I'm a male btw, not doing the army service because I'm from the North :P

ahahhaha.. yeah i am female.. :tongue: medicine takes a lot of years.. having to do 2 years of army makes it way longer..
Original post by YvT1
ahahhaha.. yeah i am female.. :tongue: medicine takes a lot of years.. having to do 2 years of army makes it way longer..

I know!!!!!

So did you have an interview at Imperial?
Reply 915
I know!!!!!

So did you have an interview at Imperial?

Not yet it's on the 27th.. and i am dying to get that offer.. it's a dream come true if i do.. from what i read you already had it right?
Original post by Elshad
Indeed I am had my interview on the 7th

How did you find it
Reply 917
Has anyone received a pre interview rejection yet?
(edited 9 years ago)
Just got a rejection after interview yesterday. Came as quite a shock to be honest.
Original post by keepchilled
Just got a rejection after interview yesterday. Came as quite a shock to be honest.

Aahh man sorry to hear :frown:

How did u feel it went?

Gd luck with the rest of ur application tho!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending