University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

No problem chick, enjoy reading the case xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 521
Hello everyone, I am the creator of this page and am glad to see its has progressed. :smile: its nice to see all of you helping each other. Thank you guys :P and good luck
Anyone who has applied for accounting and finance how long did it take for you to get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 523
Applied for computer science roughly 3 days ago and got an offer. Lol that was quick.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr_X
Applied to computer science roughly 3 days ago and got an offer. Lol that was quick.

Congrats!! Is it your firm choice? :smile:
Reply 525
Original post by Schrode
Congrats!! Is it your firm choice? :smile:

Thanks!

If King's College London decline my offer I think Ill firm Liverpool.

I was suppose to go uni last year but got D in English... at that time I had firmed KCL and insured Lpool. I basically re-applied to same unis with same Pstatment didnt even bother making any effort since I taught I do get no offer.
Original post by Mr_X
Thanks!

If King's College London decline my offer I think Ill firm Liverpool.

I was suppose to go uni last year but got D in English... at that time I had firmed KCL and insured Lpool. I basically re-applied to same unis with same Pstatment didnt even bother making any effort since I taught I do get no offer.

Oh ok, I was thinking of making Liverpool my insurance too. Good luck with KCL! :smile:
Has anyone applied to Zoology, if so how long did it take?

I applied on the 5th December, and I'm still waiting for a response. I have an offer from my first choice university, and was just going to withdraw from Liverpool. I might keep it as an insurance choice, but it's taking too long, so I'm assuming they're going to reject me.
Original post by Rollin'
Has anyone applied to Zoology, if so how long did it take?

I applied on the 5th December, and I'm still waiting for a response. I have an offer from my first choice university, and was just going to withdraw from Liverpool. I might keep it as an insurance choice, but it's taking too long, so I'm assuming they're going to reject me.

I haven't applied to Zoology but I thought I'd let you know even if it takes long it doesn't have to mean they'll reject you, if they were meant to reject you it would have been done a lot sooner, I received an email, in fact you probably did too, and it said they've had a surge of applicants above their expected number this year so they're probably just taking awhile to assess each one! I also haven't received an offer, I applied roughly a week after you.
Reply 529
Original post by Ki Yung Na
I haven't applied to Zoology but I thought I'd let you know even if it takes long it doesn't have to mean they'll reject you, if they were meant to reject you it would have been done a lot sooner, I received an email, in fact you probably did too, and it said they've had a surge of applicants above their expected number this year so they're probably just taking awhile to assess each one! I also haven't received an offer, I applied roughly a week after you.

I agree here, I'm applying for life sciences as well,but I applied in October and still haven't had a reply. So they're probably just taking a little while longer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got an offer for Law with Business Studies, although I still can't decide between Liverpool Uni, Manchester Met and Salford as I will probably move to Manchester from Wakefield and live there, not in Liverpool (I'll live with my boyfriend and he will definitely have a job in Manchester). Does anyone know if there's an easy access to Liverpool from Manchester? And any advice on which uni is better? In Liverpool, I will study a LLB Law with Business course which I think is better than BA Business Management with Law which I would study in the other two unis, although I know the first one will be much harder. What do you guys think?
I've got an offer from LIVERPOOL to do law with criminology LLB which obviously is a better qualification than a BA so if you want a better degree you'd be wise to come to Liverpool as the degree is better especially if you do actually want to become a lawyer in the future...out of Salford, man met and UOL LIVERPOOL is the best....

I myself am from manchester and love her and study here and applied to man met which I also received an offer from but of course the reputation man met has is no where near the rep Liverpool university has so ive firmed Liverpool and insured man met as reputation, employment prospect and a better uni all round is found in Liverpool, hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tarteeliax
I've got an offer from LIVERPOOL to do law with criminology LLB which obviously is a better qualification than a BA so if you want a better degree you'd be wise to come to Liverpool as the degree is better especially if you do actually want to become a lawyer in the future...out of Salford, man met and UOL LIVERPOOL is the best....

I myself am from manchester and love her and study here and applied to man met which I also received an offer from but of course the reputation man met has is no where near the rep Liverpool university has so ive firmed Liverpool and insured man met as reputation, employment prospect and a better uni all round is found in Liverpool, hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for your response:smile: Are you staying in Manchester then and are going to travel from there to Liverpool? Is it expensive to get a monthly ticket to be able to travel from Manchester to Liverpool?
Your very welcome and no I will be moving into student accommodation if i obtain the grades necessary to go to Liverpool otherwise I will be attending man met and live in the family home :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Commuting is an absolute joke and will not be good financially, physically or mentally it's ridiculously expensive and id have to get at mad hours in the morning and get home late and repeat that for 3 years which is mad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dan205
I agree here, I'm applying for life sciences as well,but I applied in October and still haven't had a reply. So they're probably just taking a little while longer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, if I don't get an offer by my open day with my first choice uni, I'm just going to withdraw, and choose another university as my second choice. :frown:
Reply 537
Original post by Rollin'
Cool, if I don't get an offer by my open day with my first choice uni, I'm just going to withdraw, and choose another university as my second choice. :frown:

Yeahh same, my one is at the end of Feb, so hopefully I'll get an offer before them :/
anyone got an offer to study law and considering going there? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer to study to law with criminology not straight law and 100% going to Liverpool if I get ABB already been firmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending