The Student Room Group

Girls, would you ever have an indian/pakistani boyfriend?

Anon or delete please.

After having a few conversations with people I know, the majority of British Pakistani & Indian's would love to be involved in a relationship with a white female. However these relationships are undoubtedly rare due to various circumstances i.e. Would you get along with them, personality & character turn on's etc...

Would girls feel embarrassed around their friends/family saying they've got a South Asian bf?

Would you ever date an Indian or Pakistani fellow? (Regardless of what their family may think, if he likes you and you like him is what's most important)

And my final question is, what are some tips that an Indian/Pakistani can do in order to talk to girls? > Go clubbing? Bars? Etc..

Please keep anon or delete thanks

Scroll to see replies

Just be yourself, it's extremely painful to witness people try to fit in by adopting other personalities...
Reply 2
Be yourself. If the person was a Muslim, for example, I wouldn't date him because our views would clash too much. I'd still be friends with Muslims though. :h:
No
Only if he wasn't very religious/didn't have a very religious family because I've got enough **** going on in my life to then have a bunch of drama from being shunned from a boyfriend's family.
As a woman I don't care who I date as long we share mutual respect and love. As such I would be highly unlikely to be in a relationship with someone who is Muslim and/or from Pakistan. I simply don't like their culture and their treatment of women and people they consider inferior such as Jews, Christians or even animals. I lived in that culture and I hated it beyond anything else.
Reply 6
Welp OP, you pretty much have agreed answers that girls aren't likely to date those with beliefs / cultures which are considered rather extreme in today's society.
Reply 7
Original post by SophieSmall
Only if he wasn't very religious/didn't have a very religious family because I've got enough **** going on in my life to then have a bunch of drama from being shunned from a boyfriend's family.

I hate dramas; that's why I don't watch them on telly :frown:

Owh, and life's drama as well so small things like "their family is so-and-so thus requiring me to behave in some ways" would put me off as well :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I meant exactly what I said

Muslim women here usually deny the inferiority aspect. I imagine it's because they live alongside moderate Muslims in privileged societies we have here who don't follow Islam strictly, so they have a more positive experience of Islam.
Race doesn't bother me. Religion would though.
Original post by OU Student
Race doesn't bother me. Religion would though.

Same. Or not even the religion itself but the culture that surrounds that religion.
Oh ffs OP, have some dignity and avoid making these types of threads asking if white people will go out with x race.

There is a search engine in the top right of your screen. If you want answers to a question that has already been asked umpteen times before, use it. Or, if in doubt, google it :borat:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm a Bengali Muslim. I currently have a white girlfriend and we seem to get on fine and yeah her family know of me, I dont see why race is such a major issue?
I'm a Bengali Muslim. I currently have a white girlfriend and we seem to get on fine and yeah her family know of me, I dont see why race is such a major issue?

It's not race that's the issue here it's religion and culture.
My current bf's a Pakistani and I'm an Indian Hindu..It's actually been going great so far
Original post by kka25
I hate dramas; that's why I don't watch them on telly :frown:

Owh, and life's drama as well so small things like "their family is so-and-so thus requiring me to behave in some ways" would put me off as well :s-smilie:

Yeah I just couldn't deal with having to live with that crap constantly
yes
Probs. If I was attracted to them and liked them then I don't see why not.
Anon or delete please.

After having a few conversations with people I know, the majority of British Pakistani & Indian's would love to be involved in a relationship with a white female. However these relationships are undoubtedly rare due to various circumstances i.e. Would you get along with them, personality & character turn on's etc...

Would girls feel embarrassed around their friends/family saying they've got a South Asian bf?

Would you ever date an Indian or Pakistani fellow? (Regardless of what their family may think, if he likes you and you like him is what's most important)

And my final question is, what are some tips that an Indian/Pakistani can do in order to talk to girls? > Go clubbing? Bars? Etc..

Please keep anon or delete thanks

why does it matter about being white and dating another race? LOL. Mocha its the way forward :wink: im a latina, muslim, i been going out with an indian guy, my mom is latina and married to an indian, we have a great fun multicultural life, latino culture is very live and so is asian, we go along together. It doesnt matter about race, just date who you like!!!
yes OP white girls would cream for you if you're not a retarded loser.

it depends who you are, girls are attracted to almost anything that isnt a smelly pussy with social anxiety.

i know loads of top geezers who are southern asian (and yes, muslim) and they pull the prettiest white girls, even latinas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending