The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Kramaric for Leicester at 5.5m looks decent, was hoping he'd be 5m. He's eligible for tomorrow.
Changing the front line of Austin-Costa-Rooney to Berahino-Aguero-Kane.

Finally will be on the Kane bandwagon and Everton just can't keep a clean sheet/Berahino is their top scorer. Although as soon as I confirm and activate the wildcard for the single night then I just know that tomorrow will be the day we see another Everton clean sheet. :colonhash:
Brought in Berahino for Austin

Is Sterling going to start tomorrow? Atm he is on my bench

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Brought in Berahino for Austin

Is Sterling going to start tomorrow? Atm he is on my bench

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's rumoured to start tomorrow.
Original post by asr11
Kramaric for Leicester at 5.5m looks decent, was hoping he'd be 5m. He's eligible for tomorrow.

Defoe at 6.0 has potential as well, really liking the look of those Sunderland home games. So much so that i've taken a punt on PVA until we know the Arsenal Right Back situation, hope it's Bellerin because 4.4 would be excellent value.
On kramaric like billyo. Second top scorer in all of Europe isn't to be sniffed at (may only be the Croatian league, but a decent strike rate in the Europa league and a 1 in 2 international strike rate is encouraging). Seriously tempted by schlupp at less than 5m next week - in decent form and allows me to sneak in an extra attacker in defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should i go for Michael Keane or van Aanholt?
Not sure why I bought in Skrtel :s-smilie:
Original post by Zerforax
Not sure why I bought in Skrtel :s-smilie:

You were drunk?
Original post by SirMasterKey
You were drunk?

Must have been.

Ah well I'm playing my wildcard in 2 gameweeks anyway.
Must have been.

Ah well I'm playing my wildcard in 2 gameweeks anyway.

Liverpool could easily keep a clean sheet in both their next 2 fixtures and he's a BAP magnet, it's a good short term move.

Gone for a risk and captained Aguero. 2 point haul incoming :coma:
Original post by sr90
Liverpool could easily keep a clean sheet in both their next 2 fixtures and he's a BAP magnet, it's a good short term move.

Gone for a risk and captained Aguero. 2 point haul incoming :coma:

Shh don't jinx it :colondollar:

Yea I was tempted to go for Sanchez but in the big games it's either a huge score or next to no points.

Went tame and opted for Kane. Spurs are annoying though so they'll probably lose 3-0 to Defoe hattrick.
Shh don't jinx it :colondollar:

Yea I was tempted to go for Sanchez but in the big games it's either a huge score or next to no points.

Went tame and opted for Kane. Spurs are annoying though so they'll probably lose 3-0 to Defoe hattrick.

Thought your game was the early kick off as well ffs :colonhash:

Whoever did the TV scheduling this week really screwed up. No early kick off and 3 good fixtures not being televised.
Reply 4273
WC activated
Original post by sr90
Thought your game was the early kick off as well ffs :colonhash:

Whoever did the TV scheduling this week really screwed up. No early kick off and 3 good fixtures not being televised.

Yea I've basically wasted my morning waiting around for kick-off. Still 2 hours to go :frown:
ADM captain

United respond to last weeks loss by thrashing QPR
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
On kramaric like billyo. Second top scorer in all of Europe isn't to be sniffed at (may only be the Croatian league, but a decent strike rate in the Europa league and a 1 in 2 international strike rate is encouraging). Seriously tempted by schlupp at less than 5m next week - in decent form and allows me to sneak in an extra attacker in defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh: Out "injured" so can't go to the cup of nations, and starts today. We've had Ghanas pants down there.
If Mata is going to keep starting I want him in

Posted from TSR Mobile
costa with 2 goals & assist

****ing lol at anyone who sold him :laugh:
Haha.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Quick Reply

Latest