The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5020
Original post by Londongirl1995
thanks! :smile:

I suppose they have already given offers... rejections as well? I haven't heard anything from them and my interview was on christmas :-D

They've started giving offers, and as far as I'm aware rejections have been given pre-interview, not sure about post-interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
Ah, okay. Good luck with the HSBC interview btw!

Thanks, just completed. Lol, I reckon I screwed that up, for once in my life.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Thanks, just completed. Lol, I reckon I screwed that up, for once in my life.

Why do you think you screwed up?
Original post by Bdoskail
Why do you think you screwed up?

It was perfect until the last question. I was like "whaaaaat, I think you read the wrong CV" :lol:
It was perfect until the last question. I was like "whaaaaat, I think you read the wrong CV" :lol:

I'm extremely curious, what did she ask?! :biggrin:
Original post by Bdoskail
I'm extremely curious, what did she ask?! :biggrin:

"What is your biggest weakness and how can the spring programme help improve it"

Loool - it was so bad.
Reply 5026
guys i know this is out of the topic but i need help.
how can i approach writing an inmail to a linkedin contact asking for an audit summer internship ? He is the director of the company and i really dont want to mess up.
He invited me on Linkedin so I'm guessing he is impressed with my profile. so i really want to utilise this chance.
please guys
"What is your biggest weakness and how can the spring programme help improve it"

Loool - it was so bad.

Haha, you had no weaknesses on your CV? :tongue:
Reply 5028

Loool - it was so bad.

how did you answer this question ?
Original post by mco10
how can i approach writing an inmail to a linkedin contact asking for an audit summer internship ? He is the director of the company and i really dont want to mess up.
He invited me on Linkedin so I'm guessing he is impressed with my profile. so i really want to utilise this chance.
please guys

You might want to start a thread for this, or pm select individuals whom might have a greater understanding of how to communicate your wants professionally.
Original post by mco10
how did you answer this question ?

I said I could perhaps further develop interaction skills, to make myself stand out more, after 2 minutes of thinking.
Original post by mco10
please guys

Doesnt go like that. First u invite him for a phone call or a coffee saying you are interested in the industry and would like to know more. Then slowly progress into whether there would be sth available for u in the summer
Reply 5032
You might want to start a thread for this, or pm select individuals whom might have a greater understanding of how to communicate your wants professionally.

hmmm ok thanks
GS interview
Reply 5034
Original post by smashzeJ
Doesnt go like that. First u invite him for a phone call or a coffee saying you are interested in the industry and would like to know more. Then slowly progress into whether there would be sth available for u in the summer

hmmm a phone call maybe, coffee? im broke. have you done this before?

thanks
Original post by paradeplatz
GS interview

what dep?
Reply 5036
I said I could perhaps further develop interaction skills, to make myself stand out more, after 2 minutes of thinking.

i think thats a good one actually.
Original post by smashzeJ
Bad man... # of rej is too damn high, starting to get depressed lol. Your quite on a good track tho

youve got ubs and gs and jpm left yet right? Chin up bro, getting one of these is very hard! No, havent got **** yet lol
Original post by itssimplyme
Thank you :smile:

Investment Banking/Corporate Finance Division; have you heard back from them? :smile:

yeahhhh nice one :smile: remember you from ages back on here! first int? gl :smile:
Original post by paradeplatz
GS interview

Congrats when did u get the invite?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending