The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins application?

Does anyone know how long it takes for CSM to ask you for an online portfolio after applying? My application was sent on the 11th Jan and I've heard back from a few of my choices. I was also wandering whether anyone has already had their online portfolio review and been invited to an interview?
Original post by Emily-kate
Does anyone know how long it takes for CSM to ask you for an online portfolio after applying? My application was sent on the 11th Jan and I've heard back from a few of my choices. I was also wandering whether anyone has already had their online portfolio review and been invited to an interview?

Hi, I have also applied to CSM (BA Womenswear) I already applied on the 30th of December and still haven't heard back on the portfolio submission, while I have already submitted my mini portfolio for LCF. I am hoping to hear from them soon.
(edited 9 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Mine was two days after I sent my ucas application that was on jan 11 for ba architecture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 19cvabn
Mine was two days after I sent my ucas application that was on jan 11 for ba architecture.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm applying for BA arch as well :smile: Have you sent off yours ?
Reply 4
Original post by Indiestreet
Hey I'm applying for BA arch as well :smile: Have you sent off yours ?

Not yet actually, still contemplating of which piece that i should add to my folio.. Hahah wbu? My deadline is in Feb 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 19cvabn
Not yet actually, still contemplating of which piece that i should add to my folio.. Hahah wbu? My deadline is in Feb 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha fair enough though, my deadline is 2 Feb as well but my online portfolio was ready since a week ago as I had to send off my cardiff one so I submitted mine last Friday XD still waiting patiently !!!
Reply 6
Hahaha fair enough though, my deadline is 2 Feb as well but my online portfolio was ready since a week ago as I had to send off my cardiff one so I submitted mine last Friday XD still waiting patiently !!!

Haha goodluck. is there a possibility if I could take a look on your portfolio? Is it in flicker isn't it? I have no idea what to put on it. 😯😯

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 19cvabn
Haha goodluck. is there a possibility if I could take a look on your portfolio? Is it in flicker isn't it? I have no idea what to put on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha yeah sure, it's not the best but hope it helps ! The given information of what they're looking for are so vague and abstract XD

https://www.flickr.com/photos/113727118@N03/sets/72157650266629242/
Reply 8
Ha yeah sure, it's not the best but hope it helps ! The given information of what they're looking for are so vague and abstract XD

https://www.flickr.com/photos/113727118@N03/sets/72157650266629242/

Wow im jel!! All of it are stellar, mine is bit mediocre. Indeed it is vague.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got the email from CSM saying they're now considering my application to see if I meet the entry requirements. This is so scary gosh I hope I qualify and get the mini-portfolio submission letter soon :s. The portfolio reviews+interviews will be happening from March 30th to April 17th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending