The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Direstraights
I sometimes don't put milk back in the fridge...ladies. Be careful you don't want to cut yourself on my edgeyness.

brb getting the ladies horny with my salmonella outbreak :sexface:
Like all things it depends on the girl in question.
I'm an ******** (or as you put, bad-boy) when I drink, which for the last 2 years was quite often. Because of this, I ended up screwing up a relationship with the most amazing girl I've ever met, never abused her or anything (thank christ), but I was "repulsive" when drunk, and now we're just friends with no chance of ever getting back together.
As said above the main things that girls seem to like about these personalities is more the confidence and independence that comes with it, and maybe the idea of fixing a minor character flaw, but if you are lucky enough to meet a girl that is truly special, FFS don't screw it up trying to be cool
Reply 22
Original post by Stefano93
So I was told by one of my female friends that I have a bad-boy persona, which she said she finds "insanely hot".

To what extent do girls find that attractive? Obviously not a bank-robber, unless you're Jason Statham... but personality and character wise, do you girls think it's a turn on?

Guys please feel free to add your own opinion too :crown:.

Stupid people with retarded mentality
I don't find it a turn-on at all. Particularly if it's self-conscious. It's more about having confidence than anything else, and a lot of the self-professed bad boys are more arrogant than anything else.
In reality, a fair amount of girl like the bad boy look. (Dark hair, tall, brooding face, etc.)
Far too often, they associate a bad boy personality with the looks.
Depends on the girl, no doubt there are some out there who like bad boys. Personally it's a trait that I avoid, when my ex decided he was going to start being all "gangstah" that was the start of a long list of things to follow that made me want to break up with him. I ended up long term with someone who I would regard as a genuinely nice guy and while it's been rocky at times (we're young, we're still learning about life) our relationship has endured a decade so far.

I discovered first hand just how ugly and cruel they had the potential to be on the inside (avoided them but they wouldn't leave me alone) and cannot grasp how any woman can find such disgusting horribleness attractive. But some do, I guess.
It is but you have to be careful.

You keep on doing this and you will only attract a certain type of woman and in the long run they won't be marriage material.
To answer your question OP, yes I do find 'bad boys' incredibly hot. However, I'm 17. When I get older, I assure you that bad boys will lose their appeal
Well, I think the whole bad boy person is attractive because us girls like to believe that we can change a bad boy or that the bad boy will be different around us and super caring which in some cases is true, but not always
OP, you always make threads in which you indirectly compliment yourself :wink:
Original post by Mr...
They'd better :cool:

Just no. :rofl:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
OP, you always make threads in which you indirectly compliment yourself :wink:

I've noticed that! :ahee::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends what you mean by 'bad boy' , but for me, no.
Original post by Stefano93
So I was told by one of my female friends that I have a bad-boy persona, which she said she finds "insanely hot".

To what extent do girls find that attractive? Obviously not a bank-robber, unless you're Jason Statham... but personality and character wise, do you girls think it's a turn on?

Guys please feel free to add your own opinion too :crown:.

A bad boy Is someone like Jack frost from Rise of the guardians. That dude is stupidly sexy. No one should be allowed that level of sexiness
Original post by thechemistress
To answer your question OP, yes I do find 'bad boys' incredibly hot. However, I'm 17. When I get older, I assure you that bad boys will lose their appeal

I don't think that Jack frost from Rise of the guardians or Carter Reed from Carer reed a novel by Tijan would ever lose their appeal. Neither would Anubis from the Kane chronicles
Original post by Big.jamjooray
:lolwut:

Wasn't that a christmas movie?

Yes it was but have you watched it. Jack is sooooo hot.
:colondollar:Yes! Every guy I've had a crush on has been one, but do 'bad boys' like good girls?:tongue:
I hate the term 'bad boy'. It's just so eurgh.
girls like a bad boy. women like a bad man init.
Bit late but go on Wattpad for god's sake. - You'll understand why - the obsession with 'bad boys' on there - and the fact the demographic is mainly teenage girls - tells you everything you need to know really.