The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mal22
Hi, well done on the interview! If you don't mind me asking how long did it take for Milbank to get in touch?

Thanks - a few days :smile:
Reply 1281
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
Thanks - a few days :smile:

Thanks :smile: that's great, I applied this Monday but have not received a response since. Sorry for asking yet another question but did you apply recently or before the new year?
Reply 1282
Original post by hsbc
I booked it yesterday shortly after receiving the e-mail. I would give them a call/email.

Thank you, I will do!
Original post by Mal22
Thanks :smile: that's great, I applied this Monday but have not received a response since. Sorry for asking yet another question but did you apply recently or before the new year?

I applied soon after the New Year :smile: No worries - and going four days without a response is definitely nothing to worry about!
Jones Day interview invite!
Has anyone given the mayer brown VR test?
Jones Day interview :smile:
I've applied to about 4 firms and heard nothing! Applied to Baker over a month ago, Mischon a few weeks ago, Jones Day a few days ago and still hearing nothing. Anyone know anything?
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
Rejection from Freshfields post-interview - can't say I'm surprised after how the personal interview went! :tongue: onwards and upwards

Sorry to hear that Choccy, any advice? I'm interviewing there w/c 26 January! Good luck for Milbank.
Original post by Omiclops
I've applied to about 4 firms and heard nothing! Applied to Baker over a month ago, Mischon a few weeks ago, Jones Day a few days ago and still hearing nothing. Anyone know anything?

Baker & McKenzie do not start shortlisting candidates until just before the deadline.
Anyone heard from Weil post test? Or Kirkland & Ellis? Or skadden?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone done the Video interview for Mishcon de Reya?
Original post by a.m.burton
Anyone done the Video interview for Mishcon de Reya?

Can I ask when you submitted your application to Mishcon and when you were invited to a video interview?

Thanks
Reply 1293
Original post by boing36
Anyone heard from Weil post test? Or Kirkland & Ellis? Or skadden?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got invite to Kirkland & Ellis' assessment centre yesterday afternoon! But I haven't heard back from Weil yet after I did the test and I'm also waiting to hear from Skadden...
Anybody else completely incapable of just forgetting about interviews once they're done? Keep having flashbacks to stupid things I said/did in my Freshfields interview this week :lol:
Original post by Kidioteque
Anybody else completely incapable of just forgetting about interviews once they're done? Keep having flashbacks to stupid things I said/did in my Freshfields interview this week :lol:

I am exactly the same!

Literally cannot stop thinking about every dumb thing I stated. It's distracting me from other work waahhh :s-smilie:
Original post by DonnieCA
Can I ask when you submitted your application to Mishcon and when you were invited to a video interview?

Thanks

Submitted October. Interview recieved a couple days ago.

Yep my Slaughters interview was unforgettable to say the least...
Reply 1299
Original post by ZaraW
Got invite to Kirkland & Ellis' assessment centre yesterday afternoon! But I haven't heard back from Weil yet after I did the test and I'm also waiting to hear from Skadden...

Congratulations on K&E AC! When did you apply, if you mind me asking? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending