The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ProjectNr2
yea it was alright. It was 30 min though and a bit more in depth than other peoples (dont ask me why lol :biggrin:)
But the questions weren´t hard in particular, just the phone quality was insanely bad

good luck with the result! :smile: did they say when you should hear back?
GS is from Tuesday 14th to Friday 24th April. As far as I could unterstand from their (standardised) email is that after the first round there will be a second and final round in the week commencing the 26th Jan.

Original post by welcometoib
does gs clash with cs and jpm? two awesome banks, if they did id take them instead no? each to their own, good luck! :smile: how many rounds?
Dear Lloyd,

I hope you are doing well. In the last days I received an offer from Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns which will exceed soon (in 2008). I would genuinely appreciate if you could give me feedback on my application before the date mentioned above.

Best regards,
Bud Fox

Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Hi guys! Anyone could help me with an email template asking to have my application fast-tracked due to having other offers? Don't want to sound to arrogant or to give too little information. Thank you in advance!
does gs clash with cs and jpm? two awesome banks, if they did id take them instead no? each to their own, good luck! :smile: how many rounds?

GS clashes with JPM, as they only have one batch! MS GS would be a combination which is still doable...
yes use the word exploding, and what youve said is correct :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by paradeplatz
Dear Lloyd,

I hope you are doing well. In the last days I received an offer from Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns which will exceed soon (in 2008). I would genuinely appreciate if you could give me feedback on my application before the date mentioned above.

Best regards,
Bud Fox

Thank you very much!
GS is from Tuesday 14th to Friday 24th April. As far as I could unterstand from their (standardised) email is that after the first round there will be a second and final round in the week commencing the 26th Jan.

I was told at an event that it is from 2 to 16. Anyway, why would they start in the middle of the week? I guess they want to kill the competition
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Thank you!

Thank you very much!

I was told at an event that it is from 2 to 16. Anyway, why would they start in the middle of the week? I guess they want to kill the competition

my thoughts exactly, they just want to be silly and clash so we most liley pick them. if i had two offers for two different banks in the same two weeks as gs i know what i would do.
Original post by madvillainy
how long did you wait since sending numerical reasoning tests?

does GS anyhow inform you if you didn't pass the cv stage?

1 week
GS clashes with JPM, as they only have one batch! MS GS would be a combination which is still doable...

Don't worry about rejecting JPM. They changed their fast-track process this year. This means you won't have interviews for Summer 2016 right after the Spring Week - you will merely get a confirmed first round in September.

You are going big boy. Congrats on your progress so far.
Original post by just_simple
Don't worry about rejecting JPM. They changed their fast-track process this year. This means you won't have interviews for Summer 2016 right after the Spring Week - you will merely get a confirmed first round in September.

You are going big boy. Congrats on your progress so far.

seriously?! that should be a big decision then for anyone with a jpm offer, the sw becomes kind of useless doesnt it?
Has anyone received an offer/rejection after finishing a final round interview with Morgan Stanley?
Reply 5070
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has the spring week dates this year for all banks.

Especially baml, credit suisse, GS and JP

Original post by Unofficialanswer
1 week

10 minutes before your answer, unfortunately, I received a rejection mail :frown:

Original post by Cnj101
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has the spring week dates this year for all banks.

Especially baml, credit suisse, GS and JP

cs 23-27 march and 13-17 april
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5072
No sorry, what I meant was the actual weeks they are taking place e.g. April 13th-17th

If anyone has these for baml & credit suisse it would be much appreciated :smile:
seriously?! that should be a big decision then for anyone with a jpm offer, the sw becomes kind of useless doesnt it?

Of course I don't take any responsibility for that (and nobody should base their decisions on an internet forum). But that is what the HR says and somebody already wrote that here on the forum quite some time ago.
Original post by Cnj101
No sorry, what I meant was the actual weeks they are taking place e.g. April 13th-17th

If anyone has these for baml & credit suisse it would be much appreciated :smile:

BAML: 13-17 April
CS: 23-27 March; 13-17 April
Original post by just_simple
Of course I don't take any responsibility for that (and nobody should base their decisions on an internet forum). But that is what the HR says and somebody already wrote that here on the forum quite some time ago.

ofc, cheers for sharing that
yeahhhh nice one :smile: remember you from ages back on here! first int? gl :smile:

haha, I remember you too!

Yeah, it's my first one :colondollar: How are your applications going? :smile:
Reply 5077
Original post by curiouscyrus
Has anyone received an offer/rejection after finishing a final round interview with Morgan Stanley?

Second this. Also, did anyone who has had their final round interviewer know or say when we can expect to hear back?
Original post by itssimplyme
haha, I remember you too!

Yeah, it's my first one :colondollar: How are your applications going? :smile:

not exactly the worst ib to have your first int with :biggrin: pm :smile:
Original post by TRUKS
Second this. Also, did anyone who has had their final round interviewer know or say when we can expect to hear back?

yup i also want to know this. my interviewer didnt mention anything and i forgot to ask

Latest

Trending

Trending