The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

We really need to score a second goal ASAP when the second half starts, otherwise Villa will just grow in belief and they'll end up getting the equaliser.
I'm glad we're ahead, but we really do need a second goal.

Anybody seen the score for the Chelsea game? They're gonna be hard to beat on Tuesday.
Lol funny how borini decided to store seconds after half of the fans called him useless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The.Joker
We really need to score a second goal ASAP when the second half starts, otherwise Villa will just grow in belief and they'll end up getting the equaliser.

Yea agree. We've been better than them but you just need one mistake or one half chance to concede with this defense.

Sterling hasn't been in the game enough for me.

Surprised that the left side with Moreno and Sakho (who both are natural fits) is being exposed more than the right side which has Markovic and Can playing out of position.
Original post by tomtjl
I'm glad we're ahead, but we really do need a second goal.

Anybody seen the score for the Chelsea game? They're gonna be hard to beat on Tuesday.

Looking at their squad and how we've defended throughout this season, I'll be happy if we come out with a draw in that game.
Original post by Zerforax
Yea agree. We've been better than them but you just need one mistake or one half chance to concede with this defense.

Sterling hasn't been in the game enough for me.

Surprised that the left side with Moreno and Sakho (who both are natural fits) is being exposed more than the right side which has Markovic and Can playing out of position.

Yeah we really need to get Sterling into the game, such a shame he didn't hammer the ball in when he had the chance to score.
Reply 8946
Going to say it again in the hope he'll get a second. Borini really is terrible
Original post by Stirlo
Going to say it again in the hope he'll get a second. Borini really is terrible

Overall he just isn't good enough for us.
Borini is just so awful. I can see Villa scoring here.
You'd be tied if it wasn't for Borini, show the man some respect you ungrateful lot.
WTF was that?
Original post by Some random guy
You'd be tied if it wasn't for Borini, show the man some respect you ungrateful lot.

If someone competent was playing we'd be winning 2 or 3 nil.
Bloody hell, we are going to concede a goal at this rate.
LAMBERT!
2-0 Lambert nice!
Ricky ****ing lambert!
Lambert!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Villa are so crap.

Original post by The.Joker
Overall he just isn't good enough for us.

I admit defeat. :innocent:
Lambert showing his experience with that goal.
Looks like Ibe is about to come on.

Quick Reply

Latest