The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Firmers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MariSea
Me! I applied for Biochemistry with a year in industry :smile: also, is anyone else on here an Oxbridge reject? hahah :biggrin:

I am! Oxford reject! Firming imperial for bio with management :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by blingboyduck
I'm materials as well, which course did you apply for? And are you from UK?

Hey:smile: I applied to four materials courses in IC. I'm firming Materials science Meng. Nope I'm from India☺️ where are you from. PM?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by TopOfParadise
I'm here for biochemistry too! What do you want to do after your degree?

(lol yeah, who needs cambridge anyway)

Nice! Im not 100% sure yet but I might do a PhD? I'd really like to work in research some day like for cancer for example. You?
Hey guys!

Has anyone gotten an official letter from imperial? Only my track changed and i got a post offer invite.
Reply 44
Original post by hammyhammy
Hey guys!

Has anyone gotten an official letter from imperial? Only my track changed and i got a post offer invite.

I think most of us got the informal offer from Imperial before the offer appeared on Track. I haven't had any more emails from them since.

When did you get your post offer invite? I have an offer for EEE and haven't heard about anything like that...
Reply 45
Original post by SaiDuc
I think most of us got the informal offer from Imperial before the offer appeared on Track. I haven't had any more emails from them since.

When did you get your post offer invite? I have an offer for EEE and haven't heard about anything like that...

I got the letter first too 😊
I think it's because bio doesn't interview so offer holders might not have been to imperial yet unlike the other courses

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Gizos
I got the letter first too ������
I think it's because bio doesn't interview so offer holders might not have been to imperial yet unlike the other courses
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! What course are you going to do?
Reply 47
Original post by SaiDuc
Thanks! What course are you going to do?

Geophysics 😄 you firming it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by Gizos
Geophysics ������ you firming it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I was planning on doing it today! Firming Imperial for A*AA and insuring UCL for AAA. What about you?
Original post by MariSea
Nice! Im not 100% sure yet but I might do a PhD? I'd really like to work in research some day like for cancer for example. You?

I might consider a phd too :smile:

Other than that, I'm not too sure, I hear that it's possible to study neurology or genetics from biochem too, which is interesting.
Original post by Gizos
I got the letter first too ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks so much! yes i am a bio offer holder :smile:
Have you guys received an email about clubs and broaden you horizon course? That just got me so excited to go! They offers so many interesting clubs! Have any of you guys already considering joining any clubs? I know this is super early but still..can't stop me from being so excited lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Saranploy
Have you guys received an email about clubs and broaden you horizon course? That just got me so excited to go! They offers so many interesting clubs! Have any of you guys already considering joining any clubs? I know this is super early but still..can't stop me from being so excited lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I got that email! Just made me more enthusiastic about getting in so I can join all the cool societies! There are so many good ones, I'll have a hard time picking! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna do German as I want to do a year abroad at ETH in Switzerland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mauriceyap
I'm gonna do German as I want to do a year abroad at ETH in Switzerland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I kinda want to go to Spain so I might do Spanish as well.What course did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaiDuc
Yeah, I got that email! Just made me more enthusiastic about getting in so I can join all the cool societies! There are so many good ones, I'll have a hard time picking! :biggrin:

Yeah there're even skydiving , belly dancing club lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I kinda want to go to Spain so I might do Spanish as well.What course did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for MEng Computing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Yeah there're even skydiving , belly dancing club lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, I might have a look at sky diving! I don't think belly dancing's for me, though :smile:
Original post by SaiDuc
Wow, I might have a look at sky diving! I don't think belly dancing's for me, though :smile:

Lol same tbh.What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by TopOfParadise
I might consider a phd too :smile:

Other than that, I'm not too sure, I heard that it's possible to study neurology or genetics from biochem too, which is interesting.

Yeah I head that too! Its because biochemistry is a really diverse course that gives you background knowledge to understanding almost any other biological field, thats why I chose it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending