The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
:frown:, I am hoping the said situation is resolved soon :wink:.

:hugs: I hope so too.
Reply 541
Original post by zhang-liao
:hugs: Hope everything works out

I don't know what movie to watch though :frown:

Hopefully :smile:.

What genre do you like?
Reply 542
Original post by Chazzybear18
I'm new to this whole thing tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome :smile:, you will soon get used to the world of TSR.
Original post by lou 22
Hopefully :smile:.

What genre do you like?

Anything really but I love Animation and Horror though :tongue: (especially Ghibli)
On the verge of a breakdown :frown:
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, I hope you feel less crap soon:hugs:

Whats is causing you to feel crap though?

Thank you so much :smile: I feel better now!
Original post by lou 22
From your neighbours?

They shouldn’t as you can wear what you wanna wear, plus do you actually care what they think as your comfort is the most important thing :wink:.

I live in Uni halls so I had to walk through uni campus to and get my parcel :smile:

But its cool... went and done it :smile:
Feeling good because I made a video.. http://youtu.be/ULOL-Mb8stY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 548
Original post by BOB2014
I feel like I want to cry and cry and cry. I have come to the realisation that I have zero true/close friends, or any friends for that matter. I've cut off so many people in the past month after questioning our friendship and why i was the one putting in more effort. All i have right now is God (im gonna work on fixing my relationship with Him), my family and myself. I just really wish i met 1 or 2 people who actually care about me and share a deep meaningful connection with. People who genuinely care about me and help me grow as a person and people i can actually see myself being friends with for a very long time. Ughhhhh

I know the feeling, I have gone from being fairly socialible in my teens and having 6 people I thought were true/close friends but then I came to the realisation that I was the only one making a effort so removed 4 of them I now only have 3 people I would say I see as close friends, 2 female and 1 male. Hun but that sounds like a good plan, it is true what they say about true friends being hard to find :/.
Reply 549
Original post by Multitalented me
Problem is don't know where haha :s-smilie:

I was having a conversation with my friend about this same thing, there is nowhere for us young people to go nowadays most places have been done to death we need fresh places to go and just enjoy and relax ourselves :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
I was having a conversation with my friend about this same thing, there is nowhere for us young people to go nowadays most places have been done to death we need fresh places to go and just enjoy and relax ourselves :frown:.
Yeah exactly, I know last week I just went out for some food/bowling/arcade & to browsing some clothes on my own but it gets boring if you do the same thing all the time. I could go to London by train haha, but I dunno kinda don't want to spend most of my money right now :tongue:
Reply 551
Original post by Mezza362
He is better today. We both woke at 11am so have had a good sleep. He seems much more settled although he is still ill. :-(

A good sleep can work wonders :smile:. Glad to hear that, he will fight whatever is up with him off soon though. It must be hard for you seeing your little boy suffering though :frown: :cry2:.
Reply 552
Original post by Rock-Sophie
Many mixtures of feelings! ������so much AS work and I hang around with lots of friends but I don't feel like any of them are my real friends. There're not somone who would stick up for me or be by my side if anything happens. ������ I want to get As for my AS subjects but the amount of work is so overwhelming!!!

:frown:, I felt like in my college days, I swear some people are that fake and phony that they don’t actually who or what they are xD. I know the feeling like you are by yourself despite having a crowd :frown:. I think in your teens you are kind of damned if you do and damned if you don’tby this I mean if you are the loner type you have people that would want to pick on you and single you out further and if you are in a large crowd how many of them are actually true and as you said by your side if thir needed :frown:. As for your work try to get in the zone hun and power through, you can do it :wink:.
Reply 553
Original post by whydoidothis?
relaxed, its a saturday.

You are in a kayak right now, not many feel the same.
Reply 554
:jumphug:
:hugs: I hope so too.
Reply 555
Anything really but I love Animation and Horror though :tongue: (especially Ghibli)

Have you watched deliver us from evil? That film still scares me xD.
Reply 556
Original post by ironandbeer2
On the verge of a breakdown :frown:

Whats up? :frown:, what is up with Mr Witty? :frown:.
Reply 557
Original post by Lularose83
Thank you so much :smile: I feel better now!

:biggrin: glad to hear it :wink: :smile:.
Reply 558
Original post by Bee3011
I live in Uni halls so I had to walk through uni campus to and get my parcel :smile:

But its cool... went and done it :smile:

:smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Whats up? :frown:, what is up with Mr Witty? :frown:.

I feel I should start up an icecream van with that name :biggrin: God I'm talking even sillier than usual right lol...

Ah just the usual, I just need a good couple of nights rest :smile:

Latest