The Student Room Group

Machete Wielding Man Screaming "White Power" Attacks Shopper in Tesco

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Good bloke
Nobody advocated that, did they? Doesn't your religion have something to say about people who attack others?

What are you suggesting we do? What does my religion say about them?
Original post by queen-bee
It won't even appear on the news. But if that was an ethnic minority,it would be everywhere on sky and BBC news.

And That's sad
Original post by HAnwar
What are you suggesting we do?

Let the wheels of justice run their course, and refrain from attacking people. Obviously.

What does my religion say about them?

I don't know. I asked to you inform me for that reason.
Original post by King Leonidas
My dad is Greek and my mum is Indian, I was born in England.

Cool combo! :biggrin: Your full name must be very interesting. Do you speak 3 languages?
(edited 9 years ago)
Let the wheels of justice run their course, and refrain from attacking people. Obviously.

Lol yeah because that's really working :rolleyes:

I don't know. I asked to you inform me for that reason.

Depends what type of attack.
Reply 105
Original post by HAnwar
Good to know.
Glad I could help.
Reply 106
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah let's give all those criminals a hug instead. Much better.
No, just let the judicial system deal with it.

And I don't mean the kind of "judicial system" that lets murderers walk free if the victim's family can be paid off.
Original post by HAnwar
Why were Muslims constantly being asked to condemn the Paris attack then?

People are born white- it is just a physical trait one cannot change (unless you're Michael Jackson).

However, all those who follow Islam CHOSE to do so...... with all the attacks occuring due to Islam, Muslims could stop following it if they so wished, but they continue to believe in Islam.

This is why these two examples are not comparable.
At least nobody was killed can't say the same about the White kid killed for dancing in a corner shop.
He should have screamed Black power then it wouldn't have been racism.Black power = empowerment. White power = racism.White people can't even be victims of racism that's just shows that they've dehumanized White people by not treating them the same as other human beings. Look at all the ethnic conflicts around the world. Keep in mind it's White countries that have become multi-racial so of course there will be racism. But the problem is when talking of racism, it's nearly entirely White racism isn't it?Have the Guardian ever written an article of White children bullied to death for being White? no.
Original post by Juichiro
Cool combo! :biggrin: Your full name must be very interesting. Do you speak 3 languages?

Haha thanks, it's pretty average:biggrin:

I speak English, Punjabi and a little Greek:smile:
All white people should apologise on behalf of this man

and say they were not associated with him
Original post by democracyforum
All white people should apologise on behalf of this man

and say they were not associated with him

We don't share the same ideology as him so no... nice try though... all white supremacists should however, but they aren't going to clearly

No one says when a Muslim commits some terrible act justified by their religion that it is the fault of Hindus and Sikhs do they?

Nice try though... thank you come again

white right wing /nazii sympathisers are no less scummy than islamist sympathisers - they are cut from the same cloth. i would hope he gets a long stay in a prison where he has to shower with large black men.

thats generally what happens to those sort of people in the uk and non muslim world in general, unlike in proper islamic countries where a man screaming 'islam is best!' and attacking non-muslim minorities is ignored, sometimes encouraged by the ruling islamic groups.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Thuggee
white right wing /nazii sympathisers are no less scummy than islamist sympathisers - they are cut from the same cloth.

Funny you should say that, this is the facebook page of the white racist perp..... here apparently went by the alias 'Zak Ali'

https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Za...00007935228575

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest