The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Travel and Aviation Courses

Hiya, I've just applied to Bucks to do Airline and Airport Management and I was wondering if anyone has any view or opinions about the Travel and Aviation Courses offered and the lecturers etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maksiweronika
Hiya, I've just applied to Bucks to do Airline and Airport Management and I was wondering if anyone has any view or opinions about the Travel and Aviation Courses offered and the lecturers etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
I just accepted my conditional offer for international travel and tourism management and cannot wait! I can't comment on the lectures or teachers but by the looks of things its going to be great!
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
I haven't received anything yet but will let you know when I do! I look at that course too it looks good :-) are you planning to stay at the halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep I'm planning to go for Hughenden :smile: you?
Yeah I'm the same :-) have you been to any open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive been to one and am going to another on the 21st of Feb!:smile: Have you been to one yet?
Yeah I've been to one :-) I like it however I'm still torn between Bucks and Northampton :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi :smile: I got an unconditional offer and I will start airline and airport management course in sept :smile: I want to live in a hall of residence on Brook st :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by amylou12345
Hi
I just accepted my conditional offer for international travel and tourism management and cannot wait! I can't comment on the lectures or teachers but by the looks of things its going to be great!

Hey guys! I also accepted my unconditional offer for International tourism management with air travel! It seems like we might have some lectures together :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending