The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The backlash against the Muslim community following the Charlie Hebdo attack has been as senseless as the attack itself.
Reply 2
Original post by Harvey Dent
The backlash against the Muslim community following the Charlie Hebdo attack has been as senseless as the attack itself.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Reply 3
Terrible news, the media will surely not make a deal out of this though. Reminds me of the 'white, angry and proud'. Proud of what? I most definitely do not want to be represented by this guy.
It's so shocking that people are just acting out needlessly.. it won't be long until muslims in Britain are feeling the backlash too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The article says quite clearly that the man was found in an incoherent state and is probably schizophrenic. That would suggest it is not part of any concerted or planned anti-Muslim attack

This is an Islamophobic attack in precisely the same degree the Sydney hostage taker was an Islamist attack
This is getting out of hand now.
Reply 7
Where is the outrage from the West?
Original post by Dexa
Where is the outrage from the West?

Why should there be any outrage from the West?
Reply 9
Original post by Harvey Dent
Why should there be any outrage from the West?

Seems that this incident is representative of all Western people :rolleyes:
Original post by Dexa

Hmm.
Truly saddening. May God grant him Paradise. RIP.
He was a father too :frown: RIP
Original post by Dexa

Where do you live?
Reply 14
Original post by Good bloke
Where do you live?

England
The lack of replies compared to the other thread.

lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dexa
England

So how did you communicate your wishes to the perpetrator of this crime so that he could represent you?
Reply 17
Original post by Good bloke
So how did you communicate your wishes to the perpetrator of this crime so that he could represent you?

point. Missed.
Reply 18
And they say France is a "civilized" country. This is something that you would expect to happen in Congo.
Reply 19
Original post by Groot
Violence leads to violence. Gee, no surprise. The backlash is real. I always wanted the religion of peace to actually be peaceful so things wouldn't escalate like this.

Backlash is real?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending