The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A bit down about being single haha...
Reply 601
Original post by CurtisMeyer
Thanks,but I don't know u personally ,but there is one thing of which I can tell ,u r a good listener n always ready to give good advice ,that's ur reputation on TSR so far from what I have noticed,so I will just say "you can",

I am thanks :smile:, but lecturers would be a no go zone, the workload would be too heavy for my brain to cope with lol.
Reply 602
Original post by SassKing13
A bit down about being single haha...

Viceyyyyyyyyyy!!! long time no type or so it would seem lol, how is it going with CNG? I thought you two were getting on well,I was hoping the two of you would change each other status :frown:. You are a awesome guy so you will find a lovely lady soon :wink:.

Now I wanna play cupid and remember who on this thread issingle that I could possibly pair you with :biggrin:.
Very angry and frustrated. Some people are so up their own backside and don't even try to understand the pain they've caused you; no matter how many times I explain it, it ends the same. Waste of oxygen I'm telling you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
I am thanks :smile:, but lecturers would be a no go zone, the workload would be too heavy for my brain to cope with lol.

You are soo funny ,do you that??,that's the point ,you are already defeated mentally ,u have a pretty smart brain n still do complain about workload?, ooh no,I'm sure your brain can copy more than what u r thinking it can,just give it a chance,it's all about determinations n goals
Original post by lou 22
Whats your toppings? I hope you saved me a slice :tongue:.

Domino's, mighty meaty with BBQ base :coma: I've still got half left if you like the sound of it, had LOADS of side orders :biggrin:

Did you ever find that Shaun of the Dead DVD btw? :lol:
Original post by lou 22
Viceyyyyyyyyyy!!! long time no type or so it would seem lol, how is it going with CNG? I thought you two were getting on well,I was hoping the two of you would change each other status :frown:. You are a awesome guy so you will find a lovely lady soon :wink:.

Now I wanna play cupid and remember who on this thread issingle that I could possibly pair you with :biggrin:.

President :biggrin: yeah it has been a while haha. How are you? :smile: and yeah I still talk to Abbie and we get on well...

Change each others status?

Haha thank you :wink:
Reply 607
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Very angry and frustrated. Some people are so up their own backside and don't even try to understand the pain they've caused you; no matter how many times I explain it, it ends the same. Waste of oxygen I'm telling you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

From how you have described em I would say they are not worth your time or energy. I have come across a few ass holes in my time too :laugh:.
Reply 608
Original post by CurtisMeyer
You are soo funny ,do you that??,that's the point ,you are already defeated mentally ,u have a pretty smart brain n still do complain about workload?, ooh no,I'm sure your brain can copy more than what u r thinking it can,just give it a chance,it's all about determinations n goals

Curtis are you out for my new found role :tongue:. You are right though :smile: I could actually end up there once I do my college course to be a total boss in my field fashion and design before I start working :smile:, I may just skip to working though :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
From how you have described em I would say they are not worth your time or energy. I have come across a few ass holes in my time too :laugh:.

Sometimes I think about ending my life when things get too much for me to handle. But then I realise, I'm not the problem, others around me are. I wish murder wasnt a sin nor illegal. I would really like to brutally murder someone right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 610
Original post by WoodyMKC
Domino's, mighty meaty with BBQ base :coma: I've still got half left if you like the sound of it, had LOADS of side orders :biggrin:

Did you ever find that Shaun of the Dead DVD btw? :lol:

Where are you located again? I am coming round lol, I love Domino’s Mighty meaty :biggrin: mine is usually thin and crispy though as I can eat more :wink:, I can eat a large 10 slice thin and crispy MM easy lol gremlin noises and all :grin:.

No I never yano :frown:, I dunno but someone must of nicked it :frown:, I will have their guts for garters if I find out who it was :laugh:. I watched it the other day though on ITV2 :smile: though :biggrin:.
Reply 611
Original post by SassKing13
President :biggrin: yeah it has been a while haha. How are you? :smile: and yeah I still talk to Abbie and we get on well...

Change each others status?

Haha thank you :wink:

I am good thank you :smile:, just a Louis Vuitton bag filled of mixed emotions right now xD :biggrin:. My descriptive skills are hilarious at times lol.

So there is still possibility :biggrin:.

Relationship status :smile:.

:smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Where are you located again? I am coming round lol, I love Domino’s Mighty meaty :biggrin: mine is usually thin and crispy though as I can eat more :wink:, I can eat a large 10 slice thin and crispy MM easy lol gremlin noises and all :grin:.

No I never yano :frown:, I dunno but someone must of nicked it :frown:, I will have their guts for garters if I find out who it was :laugh:. I watched it the other day though on ITV2 :smile: though :biggrin:.

You sound like my kind of girl :lol: Yup South-East, come round :biggrin:

Ahh no :frown: Yeah seems like ITV got hold of a licence to play it, so it's been on repeat over and over again on ITV2 for anyone that missed it :rofl:
Original post by lou 22
Curtis are you out for my new found role :tongue:. You are right though :smile: I could actually end up there once I do my college course to be a total boss in my field fashion and design before I start working :smile:, I may just skip to working though :biggrin:.
now you starting to talk like a real boss that u are,wish u the best and keep up,always remember if others can ,so u can ,and besides there are always many ways to get at a particular destination ,the fact that u aren't on their way doesn't mean u won't get there,Bravo mademoiselle ,I'm really impressed ,I just hate seeing people feeling that giving up that easily or being under pressure or some sort,as always smart brain :smile:
Sometimes I think about ending my life when things get too much for me to handle. But then I realise, I'm not the problem, others around me are. I wish murder wasnt a sin nor illegal. I would really like to brutally murder someone right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

sounds like you're going through quite a hard time. your right about the fact they are the problem and not you but i would say just cut them out of your life and move on if that is an option.
Reply 615

Posted from TSR Mobile

There will be no taking of lives and there will be no murdering going on !!!!!

Taking your life is a serious thing, which surely can not be worth something that will often pass. And it is highly selfish sometimes when it is done without taking into consideration of how those around you may feel. You may not feee they care or even care how they feel but it has a serious knock on effect to those around you. My best friend has tried a couple of times and even though she wasn’t successful( for a reason) the fact she has tried has a knock on effect to those around her, her moms health hasn’t been helped by her daughters antics. So next time you have those feelings think of those around you, your parents having to bury there child before time, your friends and other family, it is usually a passing feeling so let it pass without you acting on it.

As for murder, the sound of the twit you are talking about doesn’t sound like they are worth your time, let alone you throwing your life away to sit in jail as murder isn’t legal and it isn’t legal for a reason :tongue:.
i'm a bit upset that i don't have any friends that i can rely on anymore, the only person i thought i could rely on as been in a relationship since august and now has no time for me at all. i get that we won't see each other as much as we are growing up and he has other stuff going on but it would be nice for him to pick up the phone sometime. it doesn't help that he is the only friend in this town i actually know well and i don't make new friends easily.

i do also wonder why tsr seems to get busier this late at night
Reply 617
Original post by WoodyMKC
You sound like my kind of girl :lol: Yup South-East, come round :biggrin:

Ahh no :frown: Yeah seems like ITV got hold of a licence to play it, so it's been on repeat over and over again on ITV2 for anyone that missed it :rofl:

:biggrin:. That was me at the door, open up then! :tongue:

I think I may have to get an replacement. I think if they had there way it would be all they show lmao constant loop :biggrin:.

I will have to see if amazon has it for a reasonable price, then I could use up my gift voucher oh yes! :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
:biggrin:. That was me at the door, open up then! :tongue:

I think I may have to get an replacement. I think if they had there way it would be all they show lmao constant loop :biggrin:.

I will have to see if amazon has it for a reasonable price, then I could use up my gift voucher oh yes! :smile:.

The latch is on, push the door :tongue: I'm waiting :colone::lol:

Pretty much :biggrin: Well they keep coming up with new channels, wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a movie channel on which they just play one movie for a straight month :rofl:

Yeah should be cheap, mad to think that it came out about 10 years ago now :eek:
Original post by chelseafreak
i'm a bit upset that i don't have any friends that i can rely on anymore, the only person i thought i could rely on as been in a relationship since august and now has no time for me at all. i get that we won't see each other as much as we are growing up and he has other stuff going on but it would be nice for him to pick up the phone sometime. it doesn't help that he is the only friend in this town i actually know well and i don't make new friends easily.

i do also wonder why tsr seems to get busier this late at night

Just part of growing up mate I'm afraid. Used to see my best mate every day when we were a bit younger, but now I'm doing my own thing a lot of the time and he's married with kids (they settled way too young for my liking lol) so we only see each other about once a week now.

Latest