3.9,5.7,4.5A

Completely bombed the first section :s-smilie::frown:

Yeah I don't think they'll like that
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Yeah I don't think they'll like that

I know aaaaaaarrghhhhh its so frustrating i know they are really strict about their cut offs :afraid::afraid:
Original post by slothgal
I know aaaaaaarrghhhhh its so frustrating i know they are really strict about their cut offs :afraid::afraid:

And your other two are really good
And your other two are really good

Thank you haha not that it matters, hope UCL invite me to interview as I know they look at more than just BMAT score. Hope your interview went well and you get an offer :smile:
Thank you haha not that it matters, hope UCL invite me to interview as I know they look at more than just BMAT score. Hope your interview went well and you get an offer :smile:

Good luck
thanks
What does Imperial look for before selection for interview.

Things like bmat, grades, ps, extra curriculum and work experience?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know a couple of people who have been rejected because of low BMAT scores and considering you haven't been rejected yet its possible that they're considering your application
Original post by liass
Bit of a random non-related question, but do you guys think the unis can see what we post here and work out who we are? And thus work out what other offers/interviews we have received and where we have applied?

naah... they literally have thousands of us! Why would they want to pay someone to do that... they'll literally gain nothing...lol
medicine is not like some political game where they have to hack our phone records and all... well at least 98% of med schools dont do that. I bet you know the other 2% that MAYBE does:wink:.
Reply 1008
Original post by adekunle
naah... they literally have thousands of us! Why would they want to pay someone to do that... they'll literally gain nothing...lol
medicine is not like some political game where they have to hack our phone records and all... well at least 98% of med schools dont do that. I bet you know the other 2% that MAYBE does:wink:.

The other 2% :eek: call me thick but I have no idea which ones you could be talking about lol. Maybe Im just tired...

Well I sure hope youre right
I Havent received a reply from imperial yet. Is this a bad thing? Most interview places have been given out right?

Guessing they havent gotten to my name yet....?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rishi1806
I know a couple of people who have been rejected because of low BMAT scores and considering you haven't been rejected yet its possible that they're considering your application

REALLY?! If that's true, that would be amazing as I love love love imperial :/ fingers crossed haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do they just look just at bmat and as grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rishi1806

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait. Pre interview rejections? When was this?
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait. Pre interview rejections? When was this?

A couple of people in my school got rejected around the beginning of January
REALLY?! If that's true, that would be amazing as I love love love imperial :/ fingers crossed haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good Luck :smile:
I haven't actually posted on here before.

I had my interview on wednesday the 7th and still haven't heard back. I have a weird feeling that we'll find out on monday though.
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
I don't really remember you, tbh.

Thanks. I'm not sure if Imperial is my first choice as I also really like Birmingham, who gave me an offer yesterday.

Oh yeah, your mouth also got dry during the interview, right?

Don't get gassed, just do things in time. Everyone cries about how hard it is but if you make a plan, you'll be fine.

Use your AS year for volunteering. I didn't start working for my AS exams til Easter and still got through 3 TV series before the end of the exams. I got 4 As.

Use the time after AS but before A2 to do the UKCAT, work experience and write your PS.

Don't apply to any Unis until the preliminary UKCAT results have been published so that you have a good idea about whether scores are low that year or not.

If you flop the UKCAT, try a couple of BMAT unis.

Play to your strengths. I had 10 A*s at GCSE so I applied to Birmingham and have ended up getting an offer from them.

I've been doing voluntary work at a charity since October so i might continue doing it for a year then stop...I think I won't have time during ym As year to be honest...I want to take three sciences and Computer Science. I'm doing my maths AS this year anyway and a2 as well as arabic next year so I'll have six A levels in total. I just hope I do well in my GCSE's. God help me.
Thank you again.
Seriously though
concentrate on smashing your GCSEs as that will make this easier
but have some fun now and don't think too much about this, it's stressful enough leave it until later to stress

Definitely need to concentrate on my Gcse's. I haven't exactly made life easier for myself by picking hard subjects :rolleyes:
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Definitely need to concentrate on my Gcse's. I haven't exactly made life easier for myself by picking hard subjects :rolleyes:

pls get all A* if you want to go to oxford.. otherwise you wont stand a chance
Original post by ZinieBalini
I haven't actually posted on here before.

I had my interview on wednesday the 7th and still haven't heard back. I have a weird feeling that we'll find out on monday though.

Me too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending