The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how many students will study PPE at KCL?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 141
Anyone received anything about post offer days because dates are up on their offer holder website but I've not had a letter or email?
Hello evreyone, I applied to KCL for management and I realised after I had already sent my PS that there were several mistakes, what do you think my chances are?
Reply 143
Original post by myrimyrisauce

After just receiving "new message or decision regarding your application " email, I went to the KCL portal and to my surprise the Liberal Arts offer was gone! Anybody experienced anything like that? I didn't receive a confirmation from UCAS when I got it in the first place, so perhaps they made a mistake?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by benq
After just receiving "new message or decision regarding your application " email, I went to the KCL portal and to my surprise the Liberal Arts offer was gone! Anybody experienced anything like that? I didn't receive a confirmation from UCAS when I got it in the first place, so perhaps they made a mistake?

Did you contact someone from admissions ASAP? I was sent a letter by King's two to three weeks after my acceptance, so your situation seems a bit unusual.
Reply 145
Original post by kurofune
Did you contact someone from admissions ASAP? I was sent a letter by King's two to three weeks after my acceptance, so your situation seems a bit unusual.

I did not. I was thinking to wait till this Monday. Is that a bad idea?
Original post by benq
I did not. I was thinking to wait till this Monday. Is that a bad idea?

They probably don't work on weekends, so I assume the earliest they'd respond is on Monday. If you're a home applicant, you should call them the first thing on Monday. If you're international, probably should send them an email ASAP so they can reply to you as soon as possible.
Reply 147
Original post by kurofune
They probably don't work on weekends, so I assume the earliest they'd respond is on Monday. If you're a home applicant, you should call them the first thing on Monday. If you're international, probably should send them an email ASAP so they can reply to you as soon as possible.

Will do that. Cheers!
Original post by TurtleberrySoup
Hi guys, I've got an offer for Law, A*AA :smile:

Congratulations, that's great! :smile:
If you don't mind me asking, what were your GCSE/AS grades?
I applied early October and still haven't heard back :frown:
Original post by Student90198
I got an offer for law!

Original post by OddManOut
Got an offer for Law (LLB): A*AA.

Reply 150
King's PPE vs LSE Government and economics?
Reply 151
Original post by avar
King's PPE vs LSE Government and economics?

Emm... LSE >>> KCL?
Original post by SiminaM
Got an offer for Psychology! Anyone else? Also, how much does it matter that it is a brand new course, cinsidering the uni is very good at related courses?

heyy!! i got an offer for psychology in the first week of december! i'm thinking of firming king's because they're going to get the course approved by the BPS
what about you??
Original post by anushkaka
heyy!! i got an offer for psychology in the first week of december! i'm thinking of firming king's because they're going to get the course approved by the BPS
what about you??

I'm still hoping to get an offer from UCL. But until then I'm deciding between Manchester and KCL, frankly I'm worried about the accreditation.
Original post by Maddiee_xoxo

I got AABB at AS, and 3A*s, 5 As and 2Bs at GCSE :smile:
Reply 155
Do you guys know if it's normal I haven't got any answer from kings, even though I sent my file 6 weeks (+2 weeks of holidays) ago?
Well don't worry. They usually take a pretty long time. I applied on the 28th of November and got an offer last Friday. :smile: Politics BA!
I have an offer for History at KCL too 😄
Reply 158
Original post by ZLCC
Anyone received anything about post offer days because dates are up on their offer holder website but I've not had a letter or email?

In the offer letter they said they'd send out invites for it in 2015 but it seems like they've not bothered. Glad you mentioned that cus I was getting worried that I hadn't heard anything from them about it. I'm just gonna book online now before they start filling up!!!
Reply 159
Has anybody received a response for Psychology BSc?

Latest