The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no
I find it sad that you feel the need to seek validation for your looks. It's stupid and shows that you lack self-esteem.

It's also obvious that you're trying to skew things in your favour - those pictures are clearly selfies and/or orchestrated. They are not true reflections of who you are, and you know this.

I think you should learn to like yourself for you, not for what some random strangers on the internet might think of you. There is also more to a girl than looks, and confidence is one big item.
Original post by OGGUS
I ain't got time for dumb people

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's pretty & has nice legs. She kind of looks like every other WAG though, so I feel like i've already seen 10 of her before (not assuming she is one but she looks like a typical WAG).

Original post by missfats
3/10 at best.

blond = Automatic -5.
8/10-5 ( for hair) = 3/10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol why the hate of blonde hair? What about her, she is blonde & one of the most beautiful women ever.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SophiaLDN
She's pretty & has nice legs. She kind of looks like every other WAG though, so I feel like i've already seen 10 of her before (not assuming she is one but she looks like a typical WAG).

lol why the hate of blonde hair? What about her, she is blonde & one of the most beautiful women ever.

subjective. i think girl in op is much sexier
I think anyone who claims that this girl is not hot is just trying to be the devils advocate because there is no denying she is hot. Personally I reckon she is perfect in the physical sense by which i mean that if I was with her my eyes would not wander to anyone else's attributes. However alas physical features are not the only thing which matter in a person and her having to pose and put up so many pics for attention is not something I like in a person. Which would be my reason to not wanting to be with this girl (or I just need a excuse because i know a girl like that would never date me).
She's really pretty but nothing striking about her. I prefer 'different' looking girls with strong feature and just make you say wow. The girl in the op looks like any other blonde you'd see on the street. Would still kill for that body though! Dayyum
Those shoes look so painful give me converses anyday.. As for the girl, I don't know why but she gives me the impression that she's shallow
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sulpha
Not my cup of tea.

Heavily made up, looks like she's obsessed with herself.

Agreed.
Original post by miniteen
I find it sad that you feel the need to seek validation for your looks. It's stupid and shows that you lack self-esteem.

It's also obvious that you're trying to skew things in your favour - those pictures are clearly selfies and/or orchestrated. They are not true reflections of who you are, and you know this.

I think you should learn to like yourself for you, not for what some random strangers on the internet might think of you. There is also more to a girl than looks, and confidence is one big item.

Even though everything you said is true. I think I should stop you there and just tell you she already said that isn't her....
Reply 51
Idk why but she seems like a dull person. No smile? Is she hiding a crooked set of teeth? Or is she genuinely boring. Obvs all speculation.
I'm *really* not digging the "I'm a bit of a bitch" look if you want my honest opinion
Shes nice but I don't like her eye colour.
Amazing body. She's obviously very hot. Also some of the comments on her instagram pics are hilarious.
Face is meh. Good body.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolutly sexy ans stunning:smile:
Nice legs.
anna nystrom, guys, for research purposes
I would **** her anytime

Latest