The Student Room Group

Taking orders for cooked breakfast. Waddya want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simes
No, I was guessing you were a bloke, going into a caff, asking if you could have sex for breakfast.

You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire. Especially from behind.

I would not have s€x with someone I didn't find attractive

And I'd want to kiss sometimes during, so even if I'm at the back they'd need to be cuuute
What's this got to do with breakfast?
:curious: :dontknow:
Reply 83
That moment when you dont have vegan options :'(

*cries*
Reply 84
Welcome to my caff. You're looking thin, love. Want the Double Bacon and Dripping on Fried Slice Special? No?
Original post by emy-n
That moment when you don't have vegan options :'(

*cries*

Oh, vegan, is it?

Well, sit yourself down over there darlin' and I'll bring you the Bouncing Buddha. Grilled mushrooms, grilled fresh tomatoes, Spanish onion griddled golden brown with some tinned toms stirred in, beans, green tea, and fresh papaya and mango juice mix.

I'll carry the tray over for you sweetcheeks, it might be heavier than you can handle.
Reply 85
Original post by Simes
Welcome to my caff. You're looking thin, love. Want the Double Bacon and Dripping on Fried Slice Special? No?

Oh, vegan, is it?

Well, sit yourself down over there darlin' and I'll bring you the Bouncing Buddha. Grilled mushrooms, grilled fresh tomatoes, Spanish onion griddled golden brown with some tinned toms stirred in, beans, green tea, and fresh papaya and mango juice mix.

I'll carry the tray over for you sweetcheeks, it might be heavier than you can handle.

That actually sounds really yummy :tongue:
Completely forgot about Hash Browns.

Anyway Buttered toast for me, add some eggs, beans, coffee, fruit juice, bacon, black pudding and that's me done.

5 eggs minimum.
Just gimme a full English and some tea.

Or bangers n mash.

Bubble n Squeak?

Hmmm...
Soda bread, potato bread, fried bread, pancakes, fried egg, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, black pudding, beans, tea and a big class of orange juice to wash it all down please :smile:
Original post by converselove
Soda bread, potato bread, fried bread, pancakes, fried egg, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, black pudding, beans, tea and a big class of orange juice to wash it all down please :smile:

whats soda bread and potato bread? thats alot of stuff you ordered there !! and a tea and large orange juice lol
Original post by Airfairy
Can anyone tell me where you can buy square sausage?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ASDA!
Original post by billy-jo
whats soda bread and potato bread? thats alot of stuff you ordered there !! and a tea and large orange juice lol

It's an Irish thing :smile: look it up, both are really tasty!

Haha I know. I got a wisdom tooth out and haven't been able to eat solid food for a while so gotta make the most of it
Original post by Simes

You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire. Especially from behind.

lmao good lord.
your head on a platter
Reply 94
Original post by og.east
your head on a platter
You want me to arrange some head for you?

Here, take this cup of tea to the Big Issue seller just outside the door there and tell him I sent you.

Oh, give him this packet of mints too, he might fancy those later.
It's an Irish thing :smile: look it up, both are really tasty!

Haha I know. I got a wisdom tooth out and haven't been able to eat solid food for a while so gotta make the most of it

are you a big bread fan though? lol.
talking of irish things.. do you like white pudding?
before i had mine out it hurt like mad ahh it was so painful !! yours? but then once it was out it was okay. except it kept bleeding for ages after id had it out !! wasnt nice
Original post by billy-jo
are you a big bread fan though? lol.
talking of irish things.. do you like white pudding?
before i had mine out it hurt like mad ahh it was so painful !! yours? but then once it was out it was okay. except it kept bleeding for ages after id had it out !! wasnt nice

Truth be told, if I was having a fry up, I'd only have a slice of each and would only have like 1 or 2 sausages cause it would be too much otherwise. I've had white pudding before but I prefer black :smile:

That tooth didn't hurt but one beside it did. Hurt so bad the only thing that worked was painkillers that knocked me out lol. No pain after it was out. I was just bored of soft/liquid food. Back on solids now :biggrin:
Reply 97
5,000 Calorie breakfast for just £18.99 - and just one hour to eat it. Om nom nom!

Link: competitive eater downs 5,000 calorie breakfast
Regular cooked breakfast with a nice cup of tea. Tyvm :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Truth be told, if I was having a fry up, I'd only have a slice of each and would only have like 1 or 2 sausages cause it would be too much otherwise. I've had white pudding before but I prefer black :smile:

That tooth didn't hurt but one beside it did. Hurt so bad the only thing that worked was painkillers that knocked me out lol. No pain after it was out. I was just bored of soft/liquid food. Back on solids now :biggrin:

ahh so your not a big eater then? you cant not have a bit of bacon too atleast and maybe some beans, posbibly black pudding haha.
u prefere black, your talking about the pudding here right not a black guy !! hehe.
how long didnt you eat for? strange it was the tooth next to it that hurt. before i had mine out the pain was so bad too. never had tooth pain like it before !!! what pain killers did u take & musta been alot of em to knock you out lol x

Quick Reply

Latest