The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Feeling thristy, could someone please get go downstairs for me and get a drink from the kitchen lol.

Reply 641
Original post by chelseafreak
why are you worried and anxious, you've given some great advice in here so i reckon somebody should at least try to help you

My besties is on a downward spiral and she has no support, her mental health team are beyond **** and it pisses me right off :angry: Worried about my male friend as I dunno whats up with him he wont talk to me xD. Anxious becauseI still haven’t received an important letter that will decide my mood for the following days of its opening lol.

*Naive, dunno why I typed evian.
Reply 642
Original post by pocahontas lol
I have no clue. I think I hurt his feelings/pissed him off. He was trying to give me advice but he wasn't exactly giving constructive criticism. And I let him know he was being offensive and judgmental. Then all of a sudden he's all, I have to go, I have **** to do :s-smilie: I think he's still sleeping now so...I'll see :sad:

:/ just leave him to vent hun. He probably feels useless and that you never listen to him. You two will be okay again soon.
Reply 643

That did the job perfectly :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
My besties is on a downward spiral and she has no support, her mental health team are beyond **** and it pisses me right off :angry: Worried about my male friend as I dunno whats up with him he wont talk to me xD. Anxious becauseI still haven’t received an important letter that will decide my mood for the following days of its opening lol.

all i can say is try to be there for your friends as best you can. not sure what other advice i can give on that.

on the letter bit it will come in the next few days and until then try not to think about it as worrying about it won't make it arrive faster or change what it says, think positively but try not to dwell on it. hope this helps in some way
Original post by lou 22

Mental health?
Boyfriend probz?
Letter openings?

Step into ma off-ez :cool:
Reply 646
all i can say is try to be there for your friends as best you can. not sure what other advice i can give on that.

on the letter bit it will come in the next few days and until then try not to think about it as worrying about it won't make it arrive faster or change what it says, think positively but try not to dwell on it. hope this helps in some way

I am trying to be there the best I can for my female friend as she needs to know at least I am here for her anytime morning noon or night, she feels like her family are against her as despite what she is going through her mom and sis are constantly on her case:frown:. As for my male friend I have expressed those same things but left the ball in his court as I dont want him to feel like I am harrassing him in anyway, I just wanna know he is alright :frown:.

Thank you dude :hugs: x. Yes that has :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
I am trying to be there the best I can for my female friend as she needs to know at least I am here for her anytime morning noon or night, she feels like her family are against her as despite what she is going through her mom and sis are constantly on her case:frown:. As for my male friend I have expressed those same things but left the ball in his court as I dont want him to feel like I am harrassing him in anyway, I just wanna know he is alright :frown:.

Thank you dude :hugs: x. Yes that has :smile:.

glad i could help :smile:, with your male friend i reckon thats the best thing to do, if you keep trying to get him to tell you whats wrong you run the risk of pushing him away from you. so the best thing to do is as you have done letting him know you are there for him and leaving it up to him to decide weather or not to open up to you.
Reply 648
Mental health?
Boyfriend probz?
Letter openings?

Step into ma off-ez :cool:

Lol I have been into your office the other day :tongue:.

He isn’t my boyfriend though :frown: wouldn’t mind him being so as he is a really really nice guy that I get on well with but currently no and don’t see it becoming anything more if this is how it is now :‘(. Things could turn around and I hope they do but i dunno.
Original post by lou 22
Lol I have been into your office the other day :tongue:.

He isn’t my boyfriend though :frown: wouldn’t mind him being so as he is a really really nice guy that I get on well with but currently no and don’t see it becoming anything more if this is how it is now :‘(. Things could turn around and I hope they do but i dunno.

Men are so ****ing annoying sometimes

I'm gonna say to him "you're my man, I'm your bird" and see how it goes :colone: lmao like I already call him baby. I ****ing love him and he damn well better get used to it :teehee:

What's going on with your guy? Gimme deetz!!
That means details lol
Reply 650
glad i could help :smile:, with your male friend i reckon thats the best thing to do, if you keep trying to get him to tell you whats wrong you run the risk of pushing him away from you. so the best thing to do is as you have done letting him know you are there for him and leaving it up to him to decide weather or not to open up to you.

:jumphug: thank you once again.
Original post by lou 22
:jumphug: thank you once again.

anytime i'm always happy to offer my advice and help people
I already told him he made me cry when we first "broke up." And after we reunited he's being way better, like saying sorry, but he's like hard up and tough and so he doesn't literally say it. He'll just say, "I don't mean to be horrible. I'm tryna help you." :s-smilie: Normally he wakes up around this time, like 4-5am. We'll see >.<
Reply 653
Men are so ****ing annoying sometimes

I'm gonna say to him "you're my man, I'm your bird" and see how it goes :colone: lmao like I already call him baby. I ****ing love him and he damn well better get used to it :teehee:

What's going on with your guy? Gimme deetz!!
That means details lol

Lol xD.

You have staked your claim :biggrin:. You two are like yo-yo’s :tongue:. See how it goes though :smile:.

As for him and me we have got to a stalemate situtation I think, I hope I am wrong though. I just want him to tell me whats up so I can help him if I can. Even if him and me are nothing more than friends as long as we are still friends I will be happy.
Reply 654
anytime i'm always happy to offer my advice and help people

:smile: you give sound advice :smile:. You could be a agony Uncle :wink:.
Reply 655
Night lovely TSRians .
Original post by lou 22
Lol xD.

You have staked your claim :biggrin:. You two are like yo-yo’s :tongue:. See how it goes though :smile:.

As for him and me we have got to a stalemate situtation I think, I hope I am wrong though. I just want him to tell me whats up so I can help him if I can. Even if him and me are nothing more than friends as long as we are still friends I will be happy.

Well...I think when a man tells you stuff about him, like deep stuff, secrets, it is a big sign. As well as his emotions, like what he's feeling, his mindset...and about serious stuff...and us as their...women :colone:
How does he need help?
Original post by lou 22
Night lovely TSRians .

jerk -,-
Original post by lou 22
I hope you have a truly awesome night :biggrin:, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do :tongue: lol well that you will regret :smile:.

So are you now listening to music to get into party mood?

Only just seen this, thanks yeah it was great

I was actually listening to some music beforehand haha
Im in the line of fire again, where i am being bullied in my new thread. This time on an industrial scale.:frown:

Latest