The Student Room Group

I like this girl so much and she will never know ;(

So there's this girl that came to the same high school as me and we were in the same college last year. This year, I'm at a different college to her. I've always liked her since I first saw her but I've never had the courage to talk to her ever. She is incredibly smart and is going to Medicine next year at uni I think.

Anyway, I've liked her since I first saw her 3 years ago and I have not stopped liking her since. I've never spoken to her and she probably doesn't like me either. How can I get over her?

This sounds incredibly stupid, but I actually go on her Twitter profile and look at her picture. I'm being dead serious, she is all I think about whenever I wake up, go to sleep, etc...

The worst thing is, I'll never have the courage to talk to her let alone tell her how I would feel. I cannot stand the thought of not being with her but I can't talk to her for the life of me. I like her so much, at first I thought it was a crush and it would fade, but 3 years have passed and I'm still pretty much into her.

I don't know what to do or who to tell, hence why I'm making an anonymous thread. I really don't know what to do, my brain hurts from thinking about it. I wonder if she also likes me, chances are she probably doesn't.
Reply 1
:console:

What to do: Not telling her at all
Effect: You'll end up wondering your 'chances'

What to do #2: Count from 1 to 3, when it reaches 3, do what you gotta do
Effect: You're brave enough to try, so many things can happen from a single thought of whatever you have in mind

Who to tell: Her
What to tell: You decide. You know it, just be brave!

All the best! :biggrin:
James Blunt?

Well she caught my eye...
as I walked on by...
and she could see from my face that I was...
****ing high, and I don't think that I'll
see her again but...
we shared a moment that'll last
till the end...

You're beautiful...
You're beautiful!
You're beautiful, it's true...
There must be an angel...
with a smile on her face...

And I don't know what to do...
Because I'll ne...ver be...with you :closedeyes:
Reply 3
Original post by HSafirah

What to do #2: Count from 1 to 3, when it reaches 3, do what you gotta do

Is that from We're The Millers?

@OP If you do nothing, you'll regret it... You need to tell her.

I had to do it to a girl I liked, it failed but at least I got it out of me. I feel a lot better knowing she didn't like me and so any illusions were soon erased.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Is that from We're The Millers?

@OP If you do nothing, you'll regret it... You need to tell her.

I had to do it to a girl I liked, it failed but at least I got it out of me. I feel a lot better knowing she didn't like me and so any illusions were soon erased.

YES, and it works for me when I am contemplating stuff :cool: I think it's quite a good advice
Reply 5
Original post by HSafirah
YES, and it works for me when I am contemplating stuff :cool: I think it's quite a good advice

Except for when you need to punch someone :tongue:

I don't usually listen to advice from movies but this one is a good one to take on board
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Except for when you need to punch someone :tongue:

I don't usually listen to advice from movies but this one is a good one to take on board

HAHA, I get that :smug:

True, a good one indeed. take this advice OP
Omgosh i am in the exact same position except that i am a girl crushing on a guy and it has only been 5 months but man i know he will be really hard to get over with.
Reply 8
Girls hate nervous dweebs confessing their undying love for them.

You have to think like a submissive would. Being an unconfident weirdo is not how you approach a submissive. She is the unconfident weirdo. She wants a confident guy who knows what he's doing. "She already has one pussy..."

Don't listen to all these clueless women giving you advice. They couldn't pick up a clone of themselves if they had the chance.

In my opinion you'd be better off ignoring her and forgetting about her until you have developed some masculinity and learnt some game (lovesystems for example). It's all over the internet.

There is no point in failing for the sake of it. Far better she doesn't know you exist, and then one day when your paths cross you overwhelm her mind and steal her soul, than you try it now when you don't even have the confidence to speak to her, come off as a twit and she always remembers you like that. Learn how to court women with the ugly girls and build up to beautiful women before you go for your dream girl.

And don't fall for the TV rubbish. No girl likes a twit, wants a twit or thinks a twit is cute. That is lies they say to stop you being bitter, or propaganda created to make twits feel better about themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending