The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by og.east
i feel like i'm bathing in cringe

So much this.
0.1/10.0 :frown:
Reply 262
Ide say 7, possibly more if I hit the gym
I'd say I'm a 6.5, maybe a 7

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by og.east
i feel like i'm bathing in cringe

This is my favourite post of the year so far.
Original post by liass
Im not trying to be arrogant- I dont go around telling people 'oh look at me look how amazing i am'. Im just confident with myself and how I look. It upsets me when people are scoffed at for liking the way they look (not saying youre doing that, just making a general statement). I find insecurity is romanticised too much nowadays.

Naturally, probably not. Lots of girls in my opinion are 10/10 when they do their hair, put on nice clothes and do their makeup really well. I think 10/10 is something you really have to work for, hence why I said I only go to 10/10 when I do my makeup really well- fairly rare as Im lazy.

No, I didn't mean you specifically - you seem confident but it's not like you're posting selfies everywhere and getting hundreds of rep points.

I understand why some people may "scoff" at those who like the way they look, usually because they don't like their own appearance.
The problem with aesthetics is that they're "on the whole" just luck of the draw.
Obviously you can tailor yourself to an extent with exercise, hair-styling, clothing, etc - but the fact is that in terms of core attributes, some people just happen to be more physically appealing than others.

People should be proud of their appearance in the same way that I'm proud of my intelligence.
I feel like intelligence and looks are similar in the sense that people don't like it if you flaunt them too much due to their own insecurities.

Perfection doesn't exist - it's merely a theoretical construct, an unattainable aspiration; the end of a limitless scale.
Nothing can never truly be perfect because we don't know what perfect is.
We've never even seen it before and we never will.

Don't get me wrong, perfection is important as a motivator; as a goal to strive towards, but it simply can't be reached.
That's just my opinion though.
7/10 non-nude, 9/10 nude, my hair+muscle combination... I want to eat my own legs.
Original post by Lúcio
This is my favourite post of the year so far.

haha
Original post by Lúcio
No, I didn't mean you specifically - you seem confident but it's not like you're posting selfies everywhere and getting hundreds of rep points.

I understand why some people may "scoff" at those who like the way they look, usually because they don't like their own appearance.
The problem with aesthetics is that they're "on the whole" just luck of the draw.
Obviously you can tailor yourself to an extent with exercise, hair-styling, clothing, etc - but the fact is that in terms of core attributes, some people just happen to be more physically appealing than others.

People should be proud of their appearance in the same way that I'm proud of my intelligence.
I feel like intelligence and looks are similar in the sense that people don't like it if you flaunt them too much due to their own insecurities.

Perfection doesn't exist - it's merely a theoretical construct, an unattainable aspiration; the end of a limitless scale.
Nothing can never truly be perfect because we don't know what perfect is.
We've never even seen it before and we never will.

Don't get me wrong, perfection is important as a motivator; as a goal to strive towards, but it simply can't be reached.
That's just my opinion though.

This is so poetic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly I don't rate girls or anyone, There's only two girls in my whole life who I thought were beautiful(to me), All the rest just pass my eye as if no one was there. That's how it works with me, and I'm glad.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MercedesAnjelica
This is so poetic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should I drop out of uni and do this full time? :wink:
6/10.

Plan on coming a 7/10 in the next 5-6 months. If not all hope has gone.

:slap:

You are higher than that.
I like how I look when my makeup etc is done, but I think a six to the rest of the world
Original post by Multitalented me
I'd say I'm probably about a 4/10 British Asian guy, so a bit below average. What about you? :tongue:

God this isn't half a vain thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 or 4 out of 10

Posted from TSR Mobile
9/10

I give the other 1 to the ladies :perv:
Original post by 9MmBulletz
9/10

I give the other 1 to the ladies :perv:

Please be quiet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Charlotte15
Please be quiet

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: This thread is just a breeding ground for people who are fishing for sympathy
Original post by 9MmBulletz
:lol: This thread is just a breeding ground for people who are fishing for sympathy

It is indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending