The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by jchap9776
Maths, f maths, history and econ :smile: wbu?

Well that's disheartening... I do maths, physics and business and I'm predicted A*AA. The A* is in maths. I don't see how it's possible you won't get an offer
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Jim997
Well that's disheartening... I do maths, physics and business and I'm predicted A*AA. The A* is in maths. I don't see how it's possible you won't get an offer

That's not bad mate! I already got one :smile: most of the people they're choosing between now are probs the same as you bud
Reply 562
Cheers. Well done! Good luck with your examinations.
Original post by Jim997
Cheers. Well done! Good luck with your examinations.

Cheers, you too :smile:
Reply 564
Original post by Korean95
I've got my offer for Politics and East European Studies in december and this is my firm choice :smile:

Are you really Korean and born in '95 HAHA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello fellow Econs L100 offer holders!

Received my offer back in late December. Still pretty stoked about it since I took all science subjects. Any Malaysian/Singaporeans on TSR received a place for Econs as well?
(edited 9 years ago)
how prestigious is UCL for biochemical engineering? Its the only department I hear?
Reply 567
Original post by angustatchell
I did have to wait quite a while, I applied on October 10th because of Oxford (who then rejected me after interview - the b*stards :tongue:) and then they got back to me on January 8th.

When did you send yours off? You applied for Pol w/ East European as well?

I applied at the end of November. Yes.
Reply 568
Anyone have an unconditional offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zuzu096

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, for History, politics and economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 570
Original post by judytwoshoes
Yes, for History, politics and economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool, well done! did they give you one before an open day/ interview? :smile:

I should have one because I've already done my a levels, but they've still left it as conditional - the condition being I attend an open day (which I've done)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should I apply for accommodation if I'm insuring UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Korean95
I've got my offer for Politics and East European Studies in december and this is my firm choice :smile:

Oh nice, same here. What was your offer if you mind me asking? Also, are you going to the open day in February? And are you going for the year abroad as well?
Original post by annysha
Are you really Korean and born in '95 HAHA

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah haha :smile: have no idea what I had in my mind when I made this:confused:
Original post by angustatchell
Oh nice, same here. What was your offer if you mind me asking? Also, are you going to the open day in February? And are you going for the year abroad as well?

Nuh.. I don't think I'll go for the open day. Also, I'm not going for the year abroad :smile:

I did IB, so my offer is 38 with 18 in HL subjects
Original post by zuzu096

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes i have one in History with a year abroad :smile:
Original post by aersh8
Should I apply for accommodation if I'm insuring UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by staks
I got an email with a link and you register online. What course is your offer for??

Straight biology. You?
Reply 578
Does anyone know how strict they are on actually achieving the offer for history? (...got an offer for history with a year abroad)
Reply 579
Original post by YGD
Does anyone know how strict they are on actually achieving the offer for history? (...got an offer for history with a year abroad)

Probably very strict seeing how I don't think they have any shortage of applicants ... You could always try calling them up in person to appeal if need be?:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending