The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iAmanze
You're female. You can just do these things.

Simple as "I really like your hair" then just touch it, then throw a compliment e.g. "It's so soft"

(Don't follow this advice if he is an overconfident person).

This.

Girls (and guys!) have done this to me before and I didn't find it weird ... if it's not done in a weird way there's no reason to be alarmed. :smile:
What kind of hair does he have? An Afro? Is that why?
It would freak most guys out
I asked a guy if I could touch his hair and he said yes. I touched it and it was a beautiful moment.
I then asked if I could smell his hair and he said yes. It smelt so good. This was around 2 months ago.
Tbf I do have a slight obsession with nice hair since I hate my own so much.
Original post by iammeyouareyou
I asked a guy if I could touch his hair and he said yes. I touched it and it was a beautiful moment.
I then asked if I could smell his hair and he said yes. It smelt so good. This was around 2 months ago.

Define 'nice hair'?
Original post by Blyts-_
Define 'nice hair'?

Thick, healthy and aesthetically pleasing :smile:

Granted, I notice women's hair much more than men's hair so it takes something really special for me to want to touch a guy's hair.
Original post by iammeyouareyou

Hahaha, that's great lol. I definitely want to smell his hair too. It looks like it smells great. In fact, he looks like he smells great. I'd like to smell his body too. So, how did you ask him? Just casually, or with a smile, or a laugh etc? Lol I really want to do this haha
Oh look a ladybird has landed on your hair. I'll just scoop it up. Don't move. Hmmm this is taking longer than i expected...
Just go for it the guys I do it to are perfectly ok with it. HOWEVER don't touch it for too long he'll find it creepy
Original post by IanDangerously
This.

Girls (and guys!) have done this to me before and I didn't find it weird ... if it's not done in a weird way there's no reason to be alarmed. :smile:

What if you had a girlfriend when another girl asked..would you still let her?
Original post by noobynoo

No but it's just thick and shiny haha
Original post by the bear
Oh look a ladybird has landed on your hair. I'll just scoop it up. Don't move. Hmmm this is taking longer than i expected...

Hahaha:colone:
Original post by noobynoo

lol. Thats what I thought. White people should NEVER touch a black persons afro, it comes across as rude. If you ask and they let you touch it then fair enough.

I have seen too many white people touch black peoples hair without permission, like we are some kind of zoo attraction (which we were in the past tbh in some European countries).
Original post by sparklenshine
Well, there's this guy I know on my course. He has great hair..and I always dream of touching it. I talk to him a bit but I don't think he likes me and I don't really like him but I think he's attractive..I'd love to touch his hair..but the problem is he's never alone but always with his friend who I also know.

Now, would it be weird if I just randomly asked during a conversation with the two of them that I think he has great hair and can I touch it? Of course I'd say this with a laugh..but I'm wondering what his friend would say about it and whether he'd make it awkward etc..guys, if a girl you didn't really know asked this, what would you do or say? And does she seem weird or just kind of funny? Because I don't want to seem weird. It just looks so soft..
Thanks!

1 question - are you hot?

Guys like being touched if the girl is average looking or better. Don't try this if you're a fat munter, otherwise you'll get shot down and made to feel bad.
Original post by geoking
1 question - are you hot?

Guys like being touched if the girl is average looking or better. Don't try this if you're a fat munter, otherwise you'll get shot down and made to feel bad.

I am not fat or hot
Original post by sparklenshine
Well, there's this guy I know on my course. He has great hair..and I always dream of touching it. I talk to him a bit but I don't think he likes me and I don't really like him but I think he's attractive..I'd love to touch his hair..but the problem is he's never alone but always with his friend who I also know.

Now, would it be weird if I just randomly asked during a conversation with the two of them that I think he has great hair and can I touch it? Of course I'd say this with a laugh..but I'm wondering what his friend would say about it and whether he'd make it awkward etc..guys, if a girl you didn't really know asked this, what would you do or say? And does she seem weird or just kind of funny? Because I don't want to seem weird. It just looks so soft..
Thanks!

I personally would quite like it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GillSmith
PLZ Don't do it...

Whyyy. Now I'm confused lol some people say it's weird and some say it's okay
Reply 37
A 50yo mum even asked me to touch my hair one day. :tongue:
Original post by GillSmith
I will feel jealous, thats whyyy
In my school years if the girl did that to a guy he would smile and just accept being played with, it happened to me once lol at my school trip, I fancied this girl for a long time, she sat behind me in the bus and started to circle her finger into my hair, when she did that, first few seconds were complete shock, but afterwards I just let it happen :biggrin:, she didn't stop for like 2-3 minutes, it was awkwardly long :colondollar:

I don't think you'd be jealous. I'm not special haha but aww that's cute..I wish I had that kind of confidence. But I'm scared he will just stare a tme like I'm weird and not say anything. Omg, I don't know what I'd say then. :frown:
Original post by will2348
I personally would quite like it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if you didn't find the girl attractive? Would you still like it?

Latest

Trending

Trending