The Student Room Group

Do you think 22 is too old to get your nose pierced?

I am so cold right now.
Reply 1
Do what you want. You're never too old. My mum has a nose piercing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
at 22 you should know better than to think you have to look like a homeless person. Are you going to get a dog on a rope as well ?
No, but is suits almost nobody (IMO).
Reply 4
nah 22 is the optimum age for putting shiny things in your face
Loads of 20 somethings have nose piercings. I reckon they're **** at any age but whatever.
Original post by ByronicHero
No, but is suits almost nobody (IMO).

I..kind of agree tbh, I'm really not a fan of nose piercings. You have to have the right sort of nose for it. Studs look OK but I hate nose rings.

22 isn't too old at all though.
Its more reasonable then getting it as soon as you legally can imo.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I..kind of agree tbh, I'm really not a fan of nose piercings. You have to have the right sort of nose for it. Studs look OK but I hate nose rings.

For me the face is more important than the nose alone; a longer face stands much more chance.
For me the face is more important than the nose alone; a longer face stands much more chance.

Hm, I suppose so but I've always thought that nose piercings really don't suit wider noses but look alright on thinner noses.
It's the perfect age. It looks cool^^
Hm, I suppose so but I've always thought that nose piercings really don't suit wider noses but look alright on thinner noses.

I agree with that statement, I think it is just secondary to face shape.

Snakebites, however, are sexy on everyone.

Meh...don't like them on guys. On some girls they look OK but I find most facial piercings offputting.
Original post by the bear
at 22 you should know better than to think you have to look like a homeless person. Are you going to get a dog on a rope as well ?

Everyone he's own taste :smile:
Reply 14
Meh...don't like them on guys. On some girls they look OK but I find most facial piercings offputting.

All girls. Literally.

I agree actually with guys so amend people to females in my previous statement :P
Original post by the bear

No, I don't like dogs. I prefer more hostile animals.... like bears for example.

Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Loads of 20 somethings have nose piercings. I reckon they're **** at any age but whatever.

OMG ppl stop dissin' ma culture.

Ha, I had a stud in mind and yeah I agree about having the right nose for it.

I had to look up snakebites. I'm not keen on them. The only piercings I find appealing are ears and nose.
Original post by kka25

I think you have the wrong idea. That's not the sort of nose piercing I had in mind...
[See below for what meant] If only I were pretty like she is :cry:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest