The Student Room Group

will he ever get back to normal??

At the xmas do I had a drunken snog with guy who works with me and we hung out all night hugging and kissing

Since then even after 3 wks me being off he's still being off with me no longer bantering with me etc... I talked to one of the guys in my office and said maybe he's embarrassed. Will he ever get bk to norm with me
Reply 1
Original post by maggers1
At the xmas do I had a drunken snog with guy who works with me and we hung out all night hugging and kissing

Since then even after 3 wks me being off he's still being off with me no longer bantering with me etc... I talked to one of the guys in my office and said maybe he's embarrassed. Will he ever get bk to norm with me

It does sound as though he is embarrassed. He also comes across in this thread as being very immature, it's like something I would of done when I was at school and kissed a boy at a school disco!!!! :colondollar:
I'm sure he'll get over himself soon and it will go back to normal.
Reply 2
Original post by Torigirl
It does sound as though he is embarrassed. He also comes across in this thread as being very immature, it's like something I would of done when I was at school and kissed a boy at a school disco!!!! :colondollar:
I'm sure he'll get over himself soon and it will go back to normal.

Thing is I have no issue with him it seems he doesn't remember much from what I can gather. I work with mainly men so don't know if that's something to do with it.

He used to talk to me all the time and crack jokes but since the event he's hardly talked to me
Reply 3
Thing is I have no issue with him it seems he doesn't remember much from what I can gather. I work with mainly men so don't know if that's something to do with it.

He used to talk to me all the time and crack jokes but since the event he's hardly talked to me

If he doesn't remember much from the night i.e talking, hugging you etc, then why would he ignore you if he can't remember? It really does sound like embarrassment on his part. All you can do is act normal (as normal as his behaviour allows) until he realises that it's not a big deal.
Reply 4
If he doesn't remember much from the night i.e talking, hugging you etc, then why would he ignore you if he can't remember? It really does sound like embarrassment on his part. All you can do is act normal (as normal as his behaviour allows) until he realises that it's not a big deal.

He would always come to talk to me or crack jokes but since the event he'd done neither. Just hope we can get bk how we were. Don't know if it's cause he thinks he has crossed line etc...
Reply 5
He would always come to talk to me or crack jokes but since the event he'd done neither. Just hope we can get bk how we were. Don't know if it's cause he thinks he has crossed line etc...

I'm sure you will get back to normal, if you act like its no big deal then eventually he will too.
The only other thing you could do is ask him why has he been acting strange with you since the Xmas party :confused:
Reply 6
I'm sure you will get back to normal, if you act like its no big deal then eventually he will too.
The only other thing you could do is ask him why has he been acting strange with you since the Xmas party :confused:

All I can think is either the guys have been taking the mick or cause he doesn't remember much is embarrassed. Just miss what we had tbh. Could even be he does like me but think its not appropriate as we work so close together

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending