The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
did you app say under review before the interview? mine was subbed in novermber and says app received?

Yes, it said "application under review" before ... :frown:
join the club, exactly same lol

what was your phone quality like? i could barely hear

i assume you had the same interviewer (woman) that i had... i could barely understand her i even had to ask once !4! times what the hell she asked and even after the 4th time i only could understand 60% of the question and tried to construct the rest from the context....
Original post by Londongirl1995
Yes, it said "application under review" before ... :frown:

sigh, how does this firm work lol... maybe they start from the most recent apps...? lol
Original post by ProjectNr2
i assume you had the same interviewer (woman) that i had... i could barely understand her i even had to ask once !4! times what the hell she asked and even after the 4th time i only could understand 60% of the question and tried to construct the rest from the context....

:tongue: yeah same one bro lol
:tongue: yeah same one bro lol

now im most keen on receiving a DB Multi Division interview or a gs interview :biggrin:
Original post by collegeboy7
I applied two days before the deadline so I guess it doesn't matter.

Thanks a lot - congrats on your interview. Given that I have received no invites, impeding rejection...again.
Original post by IB Fanboy
Thanks a lot - congrats on your interview. Given that I have received no invites, impeding rejection...again.

what do you mean, no invites from where, gs?
now im most keen on receiving a DB Multi Division interview or a gs interview :biggrin:

db mutli? whats that? did you have ints anywhere else? :smile:
when did you get the invite?

I got an e-mail today. But I will try and do it through phone as I have final round MS same day.
db mutli? whats that? did you have ints anywhere else? :smile:

(Multi Division is the spring week program of DB held in germany (Frankfurt), whichs deadline was yesterday and they started reviewing today so fingers crossed)
well I have an ICAP AC coming up and some kind of weird pwc online video interview
sigh, how does this firm work lol... maybe they start from the most recent apps...? lol

Wasn't there a preference on the application? Top 3 preferences? My IBD is received and my SEC is under review? Applied early December

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Multi Division is the spring week program of DB held in germany (Frankfurt), whichs deadline was yesterday and they started reviewing today so fingers crossed)
well I have an ICAP AC coming up and some kind of weird pwc online video interview

ah very nice gl with that, db bist sehr gut! (wrong tense?) gl with icap too
Original post by Toda
Wasn't there a preference on the application? Top 3 preferences? My IBD is received and my SEC is under review? Applied early December

Posted from TSR Mobile

i made mistake of just applying to ibd in hindsight, should have done gir too. ibd still says received, applied 25th nov
Has anyone who had icap ac on the 9th heard yet?
For those with GS interviews, underneath "Apps under review" does it say you will be contacted shortly should postion become available?
Original post by DavidOgbe
For those with GS interviews, underneath "Apps under review" does it say you will be contacted shortly should postion become available?

It did, at least in my case.I have also applied for IMD and it says the same. :smile:
Original post by JackR7821
Passed in Nov. Standard comp/motivational.

I had it yesterday and am so nervous. Can't wait to figure out whether I've been successful. :eek:
anyone knows how long did it take for barclays last year to give the results of phone int?
Original post by EmptyBroadway
I had it yesterday and am so nervous. Can't wait to figure out whether I've been successful. :eek:

What's this for?
Original post by Londongirl1995
It did, at least in my case.I have also applied for IMD and it says the same. :smile:

Is your IMD application under review or received?

Latest

Trending

Trending