The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got that Sunday feeling.
Original post by lou 22
:smile: you give sound advice :smile:. You could be a agony Uncle :wink:.

i have considered it as a career path before it is a great compliment when you say i give sound advice so thanks for that
Original post by lou 22
It is a good watch, annebelle is another nearly gave me heart failure movie xD. or as above so below.

:lol: I so wanna watch Annabelle, watched the Conjuring and got so scared :lol:
Feeling bored because im working. And I have a headache. ouch
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, I hope you gain certainty soon though, took 5years for me xD. As for the future you can not be totally sure of what will happen all you can do is plan what you would like to :wink:.

Thank you, i hope so too :frown: .Woah did it really take 5 years, how did you end up finding it :smile:, if you dont mind me asking of course. Your right, its just that i dont really have a plan or a goal. I did have an idea before but it all went horribly, now i am very limted and unsure. Also there is so many things i would like to do but i cant realistically do them :frown:
I don't wanna go back to sixth form from study leave and start working again :frown:
Reply 666
Original post by pocahontas lol
Well...I think when a man tells you stuff about him, like deep stuff, secrets, it is a big sign. As well as his emotions, like what he's feeling, his mindset...and about serious stuff...and us as their...women :colone:
How does he need help?

I get what you are saying though :smile:.
I dunno as he is not talking to me :frown:.
Reply 667
Original post by pocahontas lol
jerk -,-

I

will just pretend I never saw that.
Reply 668
Original post by bittr n swt
Only just seen this, thanks yeah it was great

I was actually listening to some music beforehand haha

Great syuff :smile:.

The music befirehand is a key part to having a good night I think:biggrin:.
Overwhelmed and stressed due to a mock exam retake :bricks:
Tired...
Nervous! Medical school interview tomorrow! Will pretty much decide my future :/
Reply 672
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Im in the line of fire again, where i am being bullied in my new thread. This time on an industrial scale.:frown:

I can kind of see with them, not condoning some of the things said but you are bringing it on yourself by being a cocky over confident person the majority of people like more humble people, fair enough you think you are a extremely goodlooking guy but calm down like seriously#humblebeforeyoutumble
Reply 673
Original post by Suzanne123
Got that Sunday feeling.

Sunday to me is tumbleweed day, I swear sundays secretly have 5 hours added on so they drag even more than usual xD.
Reply 674
Original post by chelseafreak
i have considered it as a career path before it is a great compliment when you say i give sound advice so thanks for that

:biggrin: Have you thought of what your name could be?

It’s kl it is true :smile:.
Reply 675
Original post by zhang-liao
:lol: I so wanna watch Annabelle, watched the Conjuring and got so scared :lol:

I watched the conjuring with my bestie who scared the poop out of her baby girl :frown: by screaming like a bitch was funny though.
Reply 676
Original post by AriesGirl
Feeling bored because im working. And I have a headache. ouch

I hope your shift ends soon so you can get home to bed :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
I watched the conjuring with my bestie who scared the poop out of her baby girl :frown: by screaming like a bitch was funny though.

That movie was so freakin scary
Reply 678
Original post by TheGameOfScience
Thank you, i hope so too :frown: .Woah did it really take 5 years, how did you end up finding it :smile:, if you dont mind me asking of course. Your right, its just that i dont really have a plan or a goal. I did have an idea before but it all went horribly, now i am very limted and unsure. Also there is so many things i would like to do but i cant realistically do them :frown:

Its okay :smile:, yep it did I was very unsure of what I wanted to do but what I fir sure want to do was my second option that I let slip futher and futher down the possibly that queue. You need to plan cause otherwise you will waste five years like I did xD. You need determination, you can achieve anything you put your mind to, you just need that self belief and positive attitude :wink:. What you could do Is write a list of the things you could do and briefly what you would need to enable you to get there then wittle the list diwn :wink:.
Reply 679
Original post by zhang-liao
I don't wanna go back to sixth form from study leave and start working again :frown:

:frown:

Latest