The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shneebs1
any grad (in final year of another degree) apply to a100 heard yet?

what interview dates have been/what future dates have been confirmed?

I'm in my final year of my first degree too and I still haven't heard back :/ Nottingham is the only uni left to get back to me. I emailed them and they said they would be sending out more interviews shortly and they will be interviewing up to March
Reply 521
Hi there. Are there any IB students who have got interviews? My UKCAT is low (637.5); got 7s in all HL courses; and a 43/45 in IB mid-year results. Will be great to get an interview from Nottingham
Those of you who have done interviews, how was it? (In general ofc, I know you can't give details)
49/52 on their scoring system thingy and still no interview... anyone else in the same boat?
Original post by brbwafflesyay
Those of you who have done interviews, how was it? (In general ofc, I know you can't give details)

It was pleasant once you get over the nerves

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I have a question about the 'signed' passport photo? Who does it have to be signed by??? Also, should it be the same picture as on my passport or do they want the most recent one?

Thanks! :smile: I was thinking of ringing up but because it is quite trivial I thought it would be best to ask you guys first lol :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaK45
Guys I have a question about the 'signed' passport photo? Who does it have to be signed by??? Also, should it be the same picture as on my passport or do they want the most recent one?

Thanks! :smile: I was thinking of ringing up but because it is quite trivial I thought it would be best to ask you guys first lol :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesn't necessarily have to be the same one as in your passport- it just needs to be passport sized. I signed the back of my photo- they didn't check it so as long as the picture looks like you it'll be fine :smile:
Good luck for your interview :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CommonSense
It doesn't necessarily have to be the same one as in your passport- it just needs to be passport sized. I signed the back of my photo- they didn't check it so as long as the picture looks like you it'll be fine :smile:
Good luck for your interview :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much for your help! :biggrin: All the best with your whole Medicine application :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got an interview with similar stats as me?

GCSE 8A* 3A (english language, english literature)
AS 4A (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths)

UKCAT around 2400

Got an interview for Bristol mid Feb, so they must of liked my PS.
Have't heard from Nottingham and I am really really worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnnaK45

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it just a photo We need? I misunderstood-was going to take my actual passport!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boods8897
Is it just a photo We need? I misunderstood-was going to take my actual passport!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need 2 from passport/driving licence/birth certificate.
An 'address document' I think they suggest bank statement.
Copies and originals of qualifications.
Evidence of work exp and voluntary work.
There is a DBS thing you need to print off and sign, and then you need a passport sized photo signed on the back.
Original post by boods8897

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need your passport as well
I took:
Photocopies of gcse & AS results
Passport
Bank letter
Driving license
Signed photo of myself
References from work ex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lulagirl15
You need your passport as well
I took:
Photocopies of gcse & AS results
Passport
Bank letter
Driving license
Signed photo of myself
References from work ex

Posted from TSR Mobile

And then do they keep the portfolio you hand them? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shef2008
And then do they keep the portfolio you hand them? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they give it back but they keep the copies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ballerinashoes
Has anyone got an interview with similar stats as me?

GCSE 8A* 3A (english language, english literature)
AS 4A (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths)

UKCAT around 2400

Got an interview for Bristol mid Feb, so they must of liked my PS.
Have't heard from Nottingham and I am really really worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your pre interview score? Mine was pretty low (40/52 - GCSEs ruined me)
I had 2A* 7As and 1B at GCSE and a UKCAT of 705 average.

I've got interviews from Barts and St George's, and was rejected from Sheffield last week but I would love an interview from Nottingham.
Anyone who has had an interview, do we need to take the print out of our UKCAT score?
Original post by danitoudup
Anyone who has had an interview, do we need to take the print out of our UKCAT score?

No you don't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys,
I haven't heard back from Nottingham yet which is slightly worrying; does anyone have an insight into whether all the interview spaces have gone? :s-smilie:
Original post by lulu1997
Hi guys,
I haven't heard back from Nottingham yet which is slightly worrying; does anyone have an insight into whether all the interview spaces have gone? :s-smilie:

Nope. You still may be invited
Should you take a photocopy of your AS results sheet or should you not bother if they don't really look at AS? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending