The Student Room Group

Personal profile/statement for CV

Hi,

Please can people provide feedback for my profile below. Thanks in advance.

An ambitious analyst looking for a role supplementing technical progression alongside personal development. Has confidence working with large data sets, visualizing potential issues and relaying these findings. A high performing individual with the drive and ambition to achieve high levels of technical capability. Able to analyse problems and produce creative solutions. A quick learner who is swift to adapt to new systems, software and procedures with a desire to further develop technically.
Sounds good. It's punchy, to the point and highlights key words employers will be looking for.

Only one question (which may sound stupid but isn't) you haven't said what this is for? Assuming it is a specific job rather than part time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by justanothertechie
Sounds good. It's punchy, to the point and highlights key words employers will be looking for.

Only one question (which may sound stupid but isn't) you haven't said what this is for? Assuming it is a specific job rather than part time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for your feedback, I should have mentioned in my initial post, I am looking at analyst jobs but ideally something that is more than just analyzing data. I'm hoping to find something with a problem solving aspect to the role so positions such as a digital marketing analyst, stock analyst, merchandise analyst etc. Do you think I can improve it at all?
Original post by anonymousk
Thanks for your feedback, I should have mentioned in my initial post, I am looking at analyst jobs but ideally something that is more than just analyzing data. I'm hoping to find something with a problem solving aspect to the role so positions such as a digital marketing analyst, stock analyst, merchandise analyst etc. Do you think I can improve it at all?

I tend to agree it could be shorter. You tend to go over the same ground i.e "An ambitious analyst" and then the next sentence you say "Has confidence with...". You should try and cut it down a little it is for a CV. For an actual personal statement though its on the right lines.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending