The Student Room Group

How do I make my boobs bigger?

So this is a serious thread!!
I'm so flat chested and I don't like it, I feel so conscious about it and tops don't fit well on me and I don't feel sexy. Does anyone know of any ways to make your boobs bigger (excluding plastic surgery)? Thanks!

Also, do guys seriously not like any girl because she's flat chested??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There are no ways to make your breasts bigger except to put on weight (which depending on your body fat cell distribution may not even add fat to your breasts).

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're basically asking if there's any magic way at all to make your boobs not resemble mosquito bites without doing the only thing that will make them bigger (plastic surgery). Why don't you try wearing push up bras?They make your chest look better. It kind of also depends on how old you are. When I was 14, I was a 32B then Mother Nature decided to shoot me up to a 36DD by the time I hit my current age. I've heard massaging them works but I don't know for sure.

And yes! Don't think you won't be attractive because you have tiny boobs I know a lot of guys who find small boobs cute.. And take it from me, having big boobs can be an absolute nightmare especially when you run -.- so you're lucky in that way!

Hope this helped!x
(edited 9 years ago)
As above the only way to naturally increase breast size is weight gain but this is not guaranteed to be distributed to your chest.
If you're concerned about how clothes fall on you, perhaps try padded or push up bras which make your breasts appear larger and it might help fill out the shirts without plastic surgery.

Don't worry too much about what guys like - there isn't one single answer. Everybody has different tastes and only change your appearance if you want to change. Don't change it for other people - plenty of people will like you just as you are!
(edited 9 years ago)
Excluding getting a boob job, there is no way. You could wear padded bras etc if you just want tops to look better on you, but there's nothing wrong with having smaller breasts. Larger breasts can make finding clothes/bras that fit nicely difficult and a lot of clothing looks better on girls with smaller chests imo.
I strongly recommend that you don't wear padded bras or push up bras, you're just setting someone up for disappointment.
Reply 6
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You're basically asking if there's any magic way at all to make your boobs not resemble mosquito bites without doing the only thing that will make them bigger (plastic surgery). Why don't you try wearing push up bras?They make your chest look better. It kind of also depends on how old you are. When I was 14, I was a 32B then Mother Nature decided to shoot me up to a 36DD by the time I hit my current age. I've heard massaging them works but I don't know for sure.

And yes! Don't think you won't be attractive because you have tiny boobs I know a lot of guys who find small boobs cute.. And take it from me, having big boobs can be an absolute nightmare especially when you run -.- so you're lucky in that way!

Hope this helped!x

Haha thanks. I don't even want massive boobs just a decent size would be good. I'm 18, so I doubt it's gonna change now :/
Putting on weight and pray they go to the boobs, cause breasts are made of fat.

Swimming (breasts strokes) to make 'em perky.

Progesterone tablets if you're desperate.
Original post by Anonymous
Haha thanks. I don't even want massive boobs just a decent size would be good. I'm 18, so I doubt it's gonna change now :/

Ok well what size are you?
Reply 9
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Ok well what size are you?

32AA :frown: I know, i know...
Reply 10
I'm so flat chested and I don't like it, I feel so conscious about it and tops don't fit well on me and I don't feel sexy. Does anyone know of any ways to make your boobs bigger (excluding plastic surgery)? Thanks!

real men like all kinds of boobs, big or small :closedeyes:

unless by "flat chested" you mean there's absolutely nothing there, in which case it might be a bit weird :yy:

At 18 I was a 30B now I'm a 30E. I have put on two stone in that time though...
Original post by Gax
real men like all kinds of boobs, big or small :closedeyes:

unless by "flat chested" you mean there's absolutely nothing there, in which case it might be a bit weird :yy:

Well there is a tiny bit, but a lot less than average!

Tbh a guy will take you for the personality, not your boob size so don't stress :smile: :console:
Some women's breasts get bigger when they go on the pill/get the contraceptive implant.

Maybe that's something to look into??
What's inside your chest is more important than what's out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Get bench pressing

That's not even flat-chested, that's very cute.
Reply 18

Massaging them also eating things that have phytoestrogens which protect against breast cancer such as 5grams of fenugreek , sesame seeds etc. This mimics the effect of estrogen , men who consume these foods will also gain feminine attributes such as moobs haa haa

on yeah and a push up bra good luck- don't live your life trying to catch a guy though and have a good posture
Original post by realunited
What's inside your chest is more important than what's out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i feel like you thought that was gonna come out better than it did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending